Chapter 35

Noah's POV

Avery has been at school for around two weeks now and we talk all the time, I think I really like her. I've never had a girlfriend or anything, I think it's mainly because my brothers and dad are really overprotective.

We were texting each other when Jackson called my name.

"What!" I yelled back, not bothering to get up and see him.

"Come here!" He yelled back. I groaned and stood up, going down the stairs.

"What do you want?" I ask, looking at my phone.

"Two things, one for you to drop the attitude, and the other is to eat your lunch" He told me.

"I'm good." I turned to head back up the steps.

"Excuse me?" He asked me.

"I said I'm good." I rolled my eyes this time.

"Come here. Now." He sounded serious, so I listened. He lifted my chin so I made eye contact with him, even though I didn't want to.

"I don't know what has gotten into you, but it needs to stop. If it doesn't, I'm calling dad, and I know you would much rather have me punish you then dad. Got it?" He asks, I just nod.

"Okay go" He releases me.

"So stupid" I mumble, to the point where he couldn't hear me.

"What was that?"

At least I thought he couldn't hear me.

"I said I love you." I grumble.

"That's what I thought." He says.

I trudged back up the steps and ran into Caleb.

"Move" I said angrily.

"Or excuse me, if you wanna be nice" He comments.

"I don't." I push him out of the way.

"Whoah, who pissed in your corn flakes?" He joked.

"Shut up!" I yelled, trying to punch him, but he grabbed my hand before it hit him.

"Let go of me!" I screamed again, this time Baylor came out of his room.

"Why the fuck are you screaming?" He asked.

"Caleb won't let go of my arm, he's being a dick". I immediately regretted saying that, Baylor walked over to me and popped me in the mouth.

"Ow!" I yelped.

"On what planet is cursing at your brothers ok?" He asked me.

"He's not even my brother!" I yelled. I don't know why I said it, I love the twins and do think of them as my brothers.

"Go to your room, I'm going to get Jackson." Baylor instructed, slapping my butt to push me forward.

Baylor's POV

I don't know what is up with Noah, but it needs to stop. After I sent him to his room I went to go get Jackson.

"Jackson, come help me yell at Noah." I said, standing in front of him.

"Why?" He questioned. I explained what happened and Jackson was furious.

When we came into the room, Noah was sitting on the bed, fiddling with his thumbs.

"I don't wanna talk about it" Is the first thing he said, still looking at the floor.

"Too bad." Jackson says, showing no mercy.

Noah looked at me for help, but I just crossed my arms.

"Okay, attitude is never acceptable, we've already been over that this morning. I'm not even mad about that. Caleb loves you so much and I bet you right now he is really upset. First you cussed at him and I am so disappointed that you did that. Then you said he wasn't your brother. You're right, Caleb and Aaron are not blood related to us, but they live here and they love you and us and I know you love them. So never, ever again will you disrespect them again. You are so good for Baylor and I, so why can't you be for the twins?"

Tears started forming in Noah's eyes.

"I'm sorry! Okay, I love Caleb and I'm sorry, please don't be mad" Noah cried.

"Well, I'm still mad and you are grounded for longer now. But now you need to apologize to Caleb." Jackson explained.

"No! He hates me now, he won't want to see me!" Noah sobbed.

"Let's go" Jackson stood up.

"Please no, he's gonna be mad" the tears continued to stream down his cheeks. I pushed him off the bed and he followed Jackson down the hallway.

"Go ahead." Jackson shoved him towards the door.

Caleb's POV

I get it that Noah was upset, but I wonder if they really feel that way. I love that kid and he is my little brother now. My thoughts were interrupted by sounds outside my door. I heard what sounded like crying, then a knock.

"Come in" I said and Noah came through the door, Baylor and Jackson stood behind him.

An awkward silence filled the room, the only sound was Noah trying to stop crying.

"Noah I-" I started, but he cut me off.

"I'm sorry! Caleb I didn't mean it and I don't know why I said it. I love you so much!" He sobbed.

"It's okay, I love you too, come here." I opened my eyes and he ran into my chest, getting his tears all over my shirt. He hugged me for a while and when he pulled his face out of my chest I wiped away the rest of his tears.

"We good?" I ask, he nods and I smile, then he leaves the room.

It's so insane how close we all are, we have only been living together for around a month and I feel like I have been with them for my whole life.

Noah's POV

After apologizing to Caleb I wanted to talk to Jackson about why I've been so bad.

"Jax?" I said, standing outside our room.

"What?" He said, he sounded less mad, so now I could talk to him without getting yelled.

"I know it's not an excuse, but I just want you guys to pay attention to me. I know that I annoy you guys and you try to ignore me, but it makes me think you don't like me." I said, ashamed.

"You're right, it's not an excuse for being rude, but I understand. Trust me I love you bud, more than anyone in my life. Next time just tell us, okay?"

I nodded and walked down to the kitchen and grabbed the sandwich Jackson had originally made.

"Hey Noah! Did you miss me?" Aaron asked, walking into the house.

"Uh huh" I mumble.

"Where is everyone else?" He asks me.

"In there rooms."He smiled and headed up the stairs, but not before messing with my hair.

Sometimes it is really hard to be the youngest, especially the youngest of four boys. But I wouldn't haven't any other way, I love my brothers, all of them.

(Sorry I haven't updated in so long, also apologize for the changing POVs. Hope you guys are enjoying the book. Comment any chapter requests!!)