Chapter 15

Noah's POV

Today is the first day at my new school. I'm kinda nervous but happy that I know someone in my classes. I was sitting at the counter eating breakfast when Baylor came down the stairs in his uniform.

"Guys, I look so good in this uniform. Watch out ladies" he said, making me giggle.

"Ok Bayl, you keep on thinking that." Jackson tells him.

Baylor rolls his eyes and sits down next to me.

"Noah, go get changed please" Jackson says, I ate the last bite of my eggs and ran upstairs.

I pulled on my khaki pants and then put on the polo shirt. I slid on some black Nike socks and my sperry's. I also grabbed the windbreaker Mr. Polk gave each of us. It was black and had the school's logo on it. I brushed my teeth and then ran back downstairs.

"Come here, lemme fix you" Baylor motioned for me to come over to him. He fixed my collar and then messed with my hair.

"Hey! Don't touch my hair" I whined. He ignored me and kept messing with it.

"Much better" he said, satisfied.

"You guys ready?" Jackson asked, putting his jacket on.

We nodded and grabbed our things before heading out the door. We all climbed into Jackson's truck and headed out of the driveway.

My nerves were starting to kick in as we got closer to school. I've never been the new kid before, I'd gone to the same schools my whole life. I was scared that it would be like in the movies where the new kid gets picked on.

I notice Jackson look at me in the rear view mirror and then whisper something to Baylor.

"You okay buddy?" Baylor asked, turning around to look at me. I simply nodded my head and looked out the window.

I watched the Seattle scenery go by and soon enough we were in the school parking lot.

"Hey, it's okay to be nervous you know" Jackson said, causing me to turn towards him.

"Baylor and I are nervous too, but you have nothing to be scared about. You're the coolest kid we know and I bet you will make a ton of friends. Baylor is the one who has to worry, he's a loser" Jackson tells me, the last part making me laugh and making Baylor hit his arm.

"Okay, I guess so" I say, smiling a bit.

Jackson returns the smile and turn the car off. We step out of the car and they grab their backpacks. I adjust mine and we start walking inside.

There were people outside of the school, sitting on benches and some just hanging around in groups. Girls were looking at my brothers and then whispering and stuff, it was weird. We walked inside and Mr. Polk saw us.

"Good luck boys" he said with a smile. I like him, he's cool. We all had to go separate ways, but Jackson stopped me.

"Meet here after school, you too Baylor. Have a great day. I love you guys" Jackson said.

"Love you too, bye!" Baylor said, heading down the hallway.

"Bye Jax" I say, hugging my older brother, he kisses my head and I start down the hallway, I look back and wave again.

I walk into my Spanish class and see Easton, he waves and I go and sit next to him.

"Guys, this is Noah. Noah, these are my friends David, Sean and Jacob." Easton says, pointing to the three boys.

One of them had short brown hair and wears glasses, the other has blondish hair and the last one is mixed, with short black hair.

"Hi" I say.