Chapter 29

Noah's POV

"Noah, come on wake up"

I felt my hair being pushed out of my face and someone lightly shake my shoulder.

"Hmm?"

I open my eyes and see Jackson smiling at me.

"We got breakfast" he told me. I slowly sit up and rub my eyes. Everyone is eating and talking.

"We got you waffles" Baylor says and hands me the plate.

I thank him and start eating when a knock comes to the door. Caleb jumps up and opens the door, my dad and Julie walk in the room.

"Good morning boys!" Julie smiles.

"We're gonna go to the beach today, so can you guys be ready and meet us in the lobby in 20 minutes?" My dad asks. We all nod and they head out of the room.

I finished up my waffle and get dressed into beach clothes.

"Can we go now?" I whine.

"Be patient" Aaron laughs.

"I wanna go to the beach!!"

"Ok, we are leaving! Let's go!" Jackson says and we all head down to the lobby.

Luckily our hotel is on the beach so we met up with my dad and Julie and walked down to the ocean.

"Hurry up guys!" I say running towards the water.

"Noah! Wait please!" Dad yells.

I stop in my tracks and wait for everyone to catch up to me. We set up our towels and umbrellas and get sunscreen on.

Dad's POV

I finish up putting sunscreen on Noah and he is jumping up and down.

"Baylor! Jackson! Come on!" He yells and grabs his brother's hands, dragging them to the water. They all run in, followed by Caleb and Aaron.

"I'm so glad they get along well." Julie tells me. I smile and kiss her, then turn my attention back to the boys in the water.

They were playing chicken and Noah was judging them. Jackson and Baylor ended up knocking over Caleb and Aaron.

Jackson's POV

We swam around in the water for a little bit until my dad told us to get out.

"What?" I ask as we return to the sand.

"You guys wanna go snorkeling?" We all nod and go to the snorkel shack place. We all get them and swim out to an area designated for it.

"Whoah! Jackson! Look at that turtle!" Noah yells. I smile and continue snorkeling. We did that for about a half hour until Noah swam over to me.

"I'm tired of swimming, can we go tan?" He says and climbs on my back.

"Sure"

We all swim back, Noah latched onto my back. We lay down on the beach.

"Boys, we're going to grab lunch, what do you want?" My dad asks. We all give him our orders except Noah.

"Noah? What do you want?" I ask. No answer.

"Just get him chicken tenders or something" I laugh.

"Noah, wake up!" I shake him.

"Stoop"

"At least turn on your stomach so you don't burn" Baylor says.

He groans but rolls over causing the four of us to laugh.

We stayed at the beach until about 4, when we had to get ready for a fancy dinner. 

We all took turns showering in the hotel room and got dressed. Then we took our rental car to a super nice restaurant.

It felt so normal, having Julie and the twins there. Like a real family.

"Ok boys, so we've been thinking. And I think it's time for you guys to move in with me and my boys!" My dad cheers.

It took us a moment to warm up to the idea, but dad told us the whole plan. Noah would move into my room, and since I'm leaving in a couple months it won't be that bad. Then the twins will get Noah's room, of course not with the soccer decor, but they would redo it and put two beds in.

"Yes! I don't have to share a room!" Baylor cheers.

"No one wants to share a room with an asshole" I tell him and laugh.

"Does it mean I get to use Jackson's bathroom too?" Noah asks, for some odd reason he loves my bathroom. My dad nods.

I was kind of excited to have some nee faces around. It gets kind of boring when it's just me and my brothers.

"You guys ready to go? Noah looks ready" my dad laughs, looking over to my sleepy brother.

We head back to the hotel and relax.

"So, I've heard that it's normally just you guys at home" Caleb says.

"Uh yeah, our dad is away on business a lot" Baylor tells him.

"That's why they get along so well." Aaron laughs.

"What does that mean?" I ask.

"Our mom is away a lot too"

Well, I kinda thought that we would have a parent home now, but I guess not. Luckily the twins don't really need to be watched.

"Jackson? Is dad gonna marry Julie?" Noah asks tiredly.

"I don't know buddy" I answer truthfully.

"Well, isn't he still married to mommy?" I sigh.

"Yes, but Noah. Mom would want dad to be happy. She said it's okay" I tell him, although I don't know if that's true.

"Can I call Julie mom if I wanted to?" He asks me.

"Um, yeah"

"Do I have to?"

"Of course not"

Everyone is watching this conversation go on and I can't tell Baylor is uncomfortable.

"Okay, you need to sleep. Love you" I tell him.

"Baylor?"

"What"

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm good" he smiles.

"Caleb, Aaron. You guys ready to deal with all this?" I joke.

"I don't know, I guess so."

The rest of the night we just talked and relaxed. I already know there will be some problems having two more brothers, but I like them. Hopefully this will be good for our family.

(THANK YOU FOR 20K!!!! THAT IS CRAZY!! You guys are the best! Also, I love every suggestion you guys give, you really make me a better writer. So as always, please give suggestions about chapter ideas or anything. Love y'all.
- JAMI ⚽️)