Chapter 14

Noah's POV

We got to Seattle yesterday and today we have to register for school. I'm really nervous to start at a new school. Also, I have to find a new soccer team to play on in the offseason because baseball doesn't start till March.

I was dressed and ready, but waiting for my brothers. My dad said he wanted to go get us registered, but he had a lot to do involving his company move, so we understood.

"Let's go!" I yelled up the stairs.

"Chill, its hard to find everything we need when it's in boxes" Baylor snarks. Jackson comes down behind him.

They were both wearing school football shirts and grey sweatpants.

"Go change" Baylor says, looking at Jackson's outfit.

"Nope, I'm older, and I was captain. So" Jackson argues. I just watch and laugh at the argument.

"That's not fair! I was dressed first" Baylor whines.

"I was born first. Go." Jackson points up the stairs. Baylor trudges up them and comes down a minute later in a sweatshirt and shorts.

"Can we go now?" I ask. They nod and we go out to Jackson's car which got here yesterday.

We pull up to the school and it is huge. It's a private school, so it's K-12. That means I would get to go to school with my brothers, but I would have to wear a uniform I think.

We go inside and to the front desk.

"Yes we just moved here and would like to register." Jackson said.

"Oh yes, right this way" the lady stood up and we followed her into an office where there was a man at the desk.

"Hello boys, have a seat" the man said and the lady shut the door behind her.

"You must be the Carneal's. Your father's been in touch." I was kinda surprised, because my dad doesn't really get involved in many things.

"Yes, I'm Jackson and these are my brothers. Baylor and Noah" Jackson says, pointing to us.

"I'm Mr. Polk" He says shaking Jackson's hand.

"Let's get you set up" he says and pulls out some papers.

"Just fill these out with your information, so then we can just transfer all your records"

We grab the papers and fill them out, Jackson helping me out with mine. Once we were done, Mr. Polk handed us our schedules and mine was pretty good.

1- Spanish
2- Math
3- Science
Lunch
4- Gym
5- History
6- English

Then, we each were gonna get a tour by another student who had the same schedule as us.

"Easton, this is Noah. He just moved here, and has the same schedule as you so you get to give him a tour" Mr. Polk says to the kid who just came into the office.

He was a bit taller than me and had blonde hair that matched his blue eyes. He was wearing a polo shirt with the school logo on it, along with a pair of khaki pants and sperry's.

"Okay, let's go" He said to me. My eyes flickered to Jackson, who smiled at me. I followed Easton out into the hallway.

"So, where'd you move here from?" He asked.

"Maryland" I said.

"Cool, um, were those your brothers?"

"Yeah, ones a senior and the other is a sophomore"