Chapter 4

(HOLY SHIT!!! Thank you so much for 100 reads!!!Keep it up!!)

Noah's POV

"Noah, time to get up, we gotta leave for your game in an hour." One of my brothers says. I groan and cover my head with a pillow.

"Oh baby Noahhhh" they say trying to get me to get up.

"Go away" I whine, then the blankets are ripped off of my body.

"Get up" I now realize it's Baylor and I know what he will do if I don't get up. And he does just that. He picks me up and sets me on my feet.

"Ugh Baylor, why did you do that?" I say and lean on him.

"C'mon you need to get up an eat before your game" He tries. I oblige and run downstairs where Jackson was cooking eggs and toast.

"Eat quickly please, then you gotta get dressed. Okay?" I nod and start eating my eggs.

"Can I get milk?" I ask, he looks at me and waits.

"Please" I sigh. He smiles and gets the milk out of the fridge and pours it.

"Who are you playing today?" He asks.

"A3 lions, basically the other half of the 6th graders trying to play at school." I explain.

"Oh, so I bet coach from school is gonna be there" he says, I hadn't thought about it.

"Yeah, maybe." I say getting nervous.

"Don't worry, you're gonna play great" he says, I smile and eat the last bite of my breakfast. I run upstairs and put on my uniform.

(Picture above)

I run back downstairs and put everything in my soccer bag and then I go into the mud room and put my cleats on.

"I'm ready!" I yell through the house, I hear my brother's footsteps and they appear in the room.

"We're taking my truck" Jackson says. Baylor and I nod and get into the car. The field was twenty minutes away and wasn't our home field.

"Hey, we're gonna drop you off and then go to a school meeting, that's only 30 minutes so don't worry we will be there for the start of your game." Jackson says looking at me in the mirror.

"Okay" I say, Baylor turns around and puts his hand on my knee

"You're gonna do great" he says. I smile and notice were at the field.

"Good luck buddy!! We'll be back before your game!!" Jackson says as I jump out of the car.. I throw my bag over my shoulder and walk up to my team.

"Hi Noah!" My coach says.

"Hi!" I say and put down my bag, I grab a ball and start warm ups.

40 minutes later

Jackson's POV

Our meeting was over, it was about being a freshman mentor, which Baylor and I wouldn't do, so we drove right to the soccer game. It was gonna start in 20 minutes so we were good on time.

"Is there gonna be food there?" Baylor asked me with a serious look on his face.

"I don't know, but why are you always hungry?" I laugh.

"I am not, just am now" he answers, texting on his phone.

"Whatever" I respond. We pull up to the parking lot and I pull my truck into the corner space. I turn it off and we hop out.

"I see the snack shack!" He says, I roll my eyes and pay to get in.

"Can I have some cash please?" Baylor asks, I guess he forgot his wallet.