Chapter 4

Disclaimer: I DON"T OWN THE FOSTERS *cries for months*      

     November 8, 2003

*STEF*

I was sitting on the bed watching Lena sleep. She opened her eyes and squinted them. "Oh! Stef! Ewwwww!" She screamed. "Put. Some. Clothes. On!" She said.

"You don't like it?" I asked looking sad. 

"Not to be the first thing I see!" She said. "But I'm getting used to it now." She said with a smirk. I fell on top of her. "Oh, Stef, boobs in the face!"

"Good," I said. She started laughing, I shut her mouth with my lips.

"So, do you know what today is?" She asked.

"It's Friday, stupid." I said. "Friday, November 8th. Friday, Lena Adams' birthday." I looked at her with what I thought was a warm smile.

"Are you trying to give me nightmares before I even get up?" She asked.

"What are you talking about?" I asked and rolled off, half sitting up half laying down. She squinted her eyes, made a double chin, did buck teeth, and flared her nostrils. "Oh. Please stop." I said. She smiled as I rolled back on top of her. "You do know that you're the only person in this room with clothes on, yes?" I asked.

"Not for long." She said.

"Okay," I said and jumped off again. I grabbed the bottom of her shirt. She grabbed the bottom too, but pulled it down instead. "What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Children," She said.

"Damn kids," I said to her. "Go! To! Bed!" I screamed. "Dang people, it's 5:48. We have a good hour left. Oh! And I don't have to go in today!"

"Oh really, Ms. Foster?" She asked, biting her bottom lip.

"Oh really, Ms. Adams." I replied.

"Give me a sec." She said putting her finger up. She reached for the phone and dialed a number. She rocked her head to the ringing. Finally, she sat up straight and fake coughed. "Hey, it's Lena. I'm really sick, so I'm not gonna be able to make it in today. Have a good weekend." She coughed again and hung up. "Looks like I don't have to go in either." I fell back on top of her and began rubbing her upper thigh and running my hands through her hair. I placed my lips on hers and our tounges began to dance. 

*LENA*

"What time do we need to go to DMV?" Stef asked me.

"Noonish?" I suggested. She nodded to verify.

*KNOCKING* I got up and walked towards the door. I opened the door and my smile faded.

"Happy Birthday, Baby Girl!" My mother, Dana, said.

"Happy Birthday, Sweetie!" My dad, Steward, said walking up behind her.

"Daddy!" I said and ran up to him. I jumped in his arms. Stef walked out the front door and found my dad and I hugging.

"Dana!" She said to my mom and hugged her.

"Stef! Goodness gracious! You are so pale, but your skin is very soft!" My mom said to her. She just smiled. My dad put me down.

"Steward! How are you?" Stef asked my dad and hugged him.

"I'm wonderful, Stef. How about you?" He asked her.

"I'm managing, thank you." She replied.

"What happened to you?" My mom asked talking about her broken bones. I was already looking at Stef when she looked at me. I suttely shook my head.