Chapter 19

Disclaimer: How sad are you that Frank died? I mean I cried for an hour and a half... But I'm sadder because of the fact that I don't own the Fosters...

Tuesday, November 26, 2003

*LENA*

With Thanksgiving two days away, I am busy in the kitchen. Poor Stef is trying to help, but all she can do is bump into me. "Stef, you keep running into me." I complained.

"Sorry, sorry." She apologized. "Really, I can't do this cooking thing."

"Yes. You. Can. You just need to, I don't know, make the uhhh, mashed potatoes or something on the other side of the kitchen." I said. "Could you do that?"

"I-I guess so..." She said walking to the other side. "I'll do mashed potatoes and you can do the turkey. That's fine." She said holding back fake tears.

"Oh come on!" I told her. "Your mashed potatoes are the best."

"Fine..." She replied. "I guess I'll make them then."

*STEF*

"Hey Mom!" I said into the phone. "Do you think you'll still be able come for Thursday?"

"Ya sweetie," She replied. "I'll be there tomorrow at about noon."

"Great!" I exclaimed.

"Are Johnny and Jenny coming?" She asked.

"We didn't invite them." I answered waiting for her to yell at me.

"Stefanie, he's your brother and she's Lena's sister." She yelled. 

"Look, Mom." I said. "I know that."

"So, why wouldn't you invite them?" She asked.

"Look, it's gonna be you, Lena's parents, dad, and us." I told her.

"Oh, your dad's coming." She said disappointed.

"Yes, he is. You should have nothing against him at this point in your lives. I need to go." I said.

"Fine. Bye. I love you." She said. I hung up and walked back downstairs. 

*LENA*

"Hey honey!" I exclaimed when I saw her. "Is your mom still coming?"

"Yep." She sounded pissed.

"What's wrong?" I asked knowing something was up right away.

"Oh, my mom just wants to know why on God's green Earth Johnny and Jenny aren't coming."

"Well whatcha say to her?" I asked.

"I told her we didn't invite them." She replied. "But watch her bring them tomorrow."

       Wednesday, November 27, 2003

*STEF*

"Good morning, love." I said with a smile and turned around to look at Lena.

"Happy Holidays, your parents are going to be in the same room for a while." She said sarcastically.

I began laughing so hard that my stomach hurt. "You can't say Happy Holidays and then tell me something like that."

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because, it's like me saying Happy Holidays, your sister is coming." I smiled.

"She better not be." She told me.

"Well, she's not. And neither is Johnny." I replied. I softly kissed her lips and she pulled me in to rise the intensity of the kiss. I moaned and my phone began ringing. "Really?" I exclaimed. I turned back around and I saw the contact name and froze. Jenny. "I gotta take this."

"Hello?" I asked into the phone.

"Hey, Stef right?" She asked back.

"Yep, what's up?" I asked.

"I just wanted to say thanks for inviting us. We are on the way to the airport with your mom now." 

"Wait, you're coming?" I asked.

"Mmmhmmm." She responded.

"Well we may as well have a PowWow or something." I unlashed. Lena put her hand on my shoulder.

"What's wrong? Who is it?" Lena asked.

"Who is that? Is that Lena?" Jenny asked.

"Yeah. It's Lena. Can I talk to my mom please?" I said.

"Hey Stefanie." My mom said.

"Really Mom?" I yelled.

"What?" She acted innocent.

"You can't invite people to someone's house without their premission."

"Why not? We did it in the 50's." She said.

"This isn't the 50's anymore... We're in a whole new century." I yelled and hung up.

*LENA*

"Some PowWow, huh?" I said when I saw people making their way up the sidewalk through the window. I opened the door and pretended to act cheerful. "Sharon!" I exclaimed and brought Stef out with me. 

"Mom!" She said. 

"Hello, gorgeous ladies." Sharon said.

"Hey Johnny." Stef said in a way less excited, kinda snarky tone. 

"Hey, sis." He said coming in for a kiss on the cheek. She stopped him halfway before he could make contact. 

"Lena!" Jenny exclaimed. She ran in for a hug.

"Please don't." I said. Stef began laughing so hard she fell to the ground. I looked back at Jenny and she mouthed 'Oh.'

"When are mom and dad gonna be here?" Jenny asked me.

"I don't know. Call 'em." I replied pissed. "Stef, can I talk to you?"

*STEF*

Once we got into another room, Lena said, "I can't do this."

"Well neither can I." I said. "You know who my mom hates?"

"Who?" She asked.

"Mike. We should invite him." I said. She shook her head.

"No, no, no." She vetoed.

"Come onnnn! Don't be a weenie." I complained.

"Did you just call me a weenie?" She asked. 

"I didn't mean it," I said moving in for a kiss.

"Ahhhh, okayyyyy." She agreed and pushed me up against the wall.

Okay... So next chapter is a little dirty... Like rated R. Just warning ya!