Chapter 14

Disclaimer: *Commercial voice* Do you have depression? Do you miss seeing an actress on TV? Do you want to meet that actress? If you anwered 'YES' to any of these questions, then YOU DON'T OWN THE FOSTERS. [So, I don't own the showwww.]

     MONDAY-November 18, 2003

*LENA*

I took the day off to be with Stef when she came home. I was sitting on the couch when I heard the lock click and the door swing open. The sound of a beautiful blonde's sigh filled the air. "Lena!" She exclaimed when she saw me now standing in the living room.

"Stef!" I screamed. She dropped her purse, keys, and suitcases and ran to me. She jumped up and I spun her around. "I missed you so much!" She put her lips on mine and we fell on the couch. 

"Never again. No way I'm leaving for 4 days."

"Good, I can't take it." I said while she was sitting on me, kissing me and playing with my hair.

"Wait. Your hair, it's curly. Like really curly." She said propping up, keeping her face close to mine.

"Yeah, you said you thought you'd like it. Just giving it a try." I replied.

"Welllll," She started, still laying on me. "I love it."

"Let's go somewhere a little more comfortable," I said.

"Okay!" Stef said jumping up. She began running up the stairs.

"Don't hurt yourself!" I yelled up to her.

"Okay Mommy." She said.

"If I'm your Mommy then we can't do what we want to do."

"Right. Then what I meant to say was 'Okay, love.' " She corrected herself. "Get a move on."

"Imma coming! Imma coming!" I said. I climbed up the stairs and when I found Stef, she was naked and asleep in our bed. At first I smiled, but it became a deep sigh. I carefully lay in bed next to her determined not to wake her up. I lay my head on her chest and closed my eyes. 

         *DREAM*

"Will you marry me?" I look back at Stef who is in a hospital bed. What? What's going on? I took Stef's hand and squeezed it. Stef... what happened to her. 

"I thought you'd never ask." I replied out of pure shock.

"Neither did I." She responded.

"Don't scare me like that." I said. What does that mean?

         *REALITY*

"Lena. Lena." I was being shook. I shot up.

"What? What?" I screamed.

"Love, you were crying and holding on to me. What were you dreaming about?"

"Nothing. It was nothing." I lied.

"Well," She said as she lay her forehead on mine. "everything is going to be okay. It's just you and me." She now moved her lips to mine. "It always okay when it's you and me." She began moving her tounge around my mouth and I smiled. "So how about that Paper Moon tonight?" She asked me.

"Of course!" I accepted. "What about the kids."

"I can take care of that." Stef assured me. She pushed upwards and sat on my waist. She bent down and rubbed my arms. "I'll take care of everything."

*STEF*

"Okay, so Jesus is going home with Alex, Mariana's going with Lexi, and Mike's gonna pick up Brandon."

"Stef, you said he wouldn't be going there anymore." Lena said to me.

"I know, all his other friends have plans or are sick." I defended myself. "Last time. Pinky promise?" I stuck out my pinky. She accepted and tied hers in with mine.

"Will you dance?" She asked me.

"Yeah... no." I replied.

"STEF! No! You have to!" She complained.

"Not gonna happen." I said. "Plus I'm not going anywhere with you until we have a talk."

"What's up?" She asked sitting on the couch turning in to face me.

"Jenny. What the heck happened between you two?"

"Okay, I'm gonna tell you this only because I know you'll love me no matter what." She said. I immedielty got nervous. "Back in High School, I was known as the girl that had sex with every boy in my grade."

"Ok." I said.

"You're not mad?" 

"No, but how does that have to do with Jenny?" I asked.

"Ummm, she told my High School teachers I was gay and she told me I ruined her life because of the every guy sex thing and just incase she was gay too, she would want sexual interactions with girls too."

"Okay," I said. "and if I fall flat on my face tonight, will you laugh at me?"

"Of course not," She said rubbing my legs. "How could I?"

"I don't know. It'll probably be histerical."

"It's only funny if you laugh too." She told me.

"Ok, I think we can go then." I said. "Now, I've never been to one of these places so what do I wear?"

"Something hot." She said. I gave her a look. "What? How are we suppose to have fun?"

"Whatever. I'll figure it out." I said and rolled my eyes. "Like I always say, I always do."

*LENA:At the Paper Moon*

We walked in and I began rubbing Stef's back. We made our way over to the bar. "Two white wines please," She ordered drinks.

"I love you." I said as I placed my chin on her right shoulder and my left hand on her left one. She turned to move her face close to mine and lifted her hand to mine.

"I love you too." She said back. "Let's dance!" 

"Really?" I asked when she was turning around and grabbing my hands. I was walking backwards as she was pushing me towards the dancefloor. She pressed her body up to mine and we began moving as one. I began moving forward, making Stef go backwards when she fell on her ass. "Babe!" I bent down to lift her up. 

"It wasn't my face!" She exclaimed seeming proud of herself. "Hey, I gotta go to the bathroom."

"Okay, be quick. I'll be right here when you come back."

I watched her butt sway back and forth as she moved towards the bathroom.

"Lena!" A screeching voice screamed. I turned around.

"Monica." I said sighing.

"Do you think it's ok to say you'll call and then never call back?" She asked and grabbed my wrist.

"Monica! Ouch! Let go of me!"

"Not until you tell me you love me." She said.

"I'm not going to do that."

"Why not?" She yelled in my ear. 

"Excuse me? What's going on here?" Stef! Thank God!

"Who's this white ass?" Monica asked. Before I knew it my hand flew across Monica's face.

"Her wife. Her cop of a wife." Stef said. I felt something hit my face and it began to sting. "You son of a bitch!" Stef screamed. She lunged onto Monica and began punching her right in the nose. Monica began crying. 

"Stef, we're leaving." I grabbed her hand and pulled her towards the exit.