Chapter 18

Disclaimer: "At the end of the day, you're another day older. And that's all you can say for the life of the people who don't own the Fosters." -Les Miserables

   Sunday, November 24, 2003

*STEF*

I woke up and it was pitch black. I looked over at the alarm clock, it read:1:37 am. I looked to my left and found Lena dead asleep with her head on my shoulder. I squeezed my hands and in the left one, I felt my fingers intertwined with hers. I smiled. What am I forgetting? Oh. My. God.

"Lena..." I whispered. "Lena..." I tried again.

"What!?" She groaned.

"B's tooth." I said. She shot up.

"He's gonna be devestated if we don't do something." I jumped out of bed and ran to my wallet. God, it's cold. I pulled out $2 and headed out the door. "Stef." She called after me.

"Yeah?" I turned back. She pointed at my stomach. I looked down. "Oh my God... I'm naked. What did you do to me?" I joked. 

"I don't know, but whatever it was, you did it to me too." She said playing along, now standing up, she's wearing the same amount of clothes as I was.

"That's a good look. You should wear it more often." I said. We both chuckled. I went into the bathroom and pulled out two robes. "Let's do this together. It's a big moment for our boy." I held her hand and dragged her out the door. We tiptoed into Brandon's room and he was sound asleep. I slipped my hand under his pillow and felt around. Found it! I pulled it out and shoved the money back under. I stood back up and Lena pulled me in. She kissed my right temple. 

"Nice job, Super Mom." She whispered.

*LENA*

"Hi, Sonja. It's Lena. Do you think Mariana could hang out with Lexi later?" I listened for a response. "Okay, great thanks. We'll drop her off at 3:30. Bye." Mariana, check.

"Hey, Sydney. It's Stef." She said into the phone. "Brandon wants to hang out with Ayden and I was wondering if we could do a play date this evening/night." She paused. "Great! We'll be there by 3:45. Bye!" Brandon, check.

"Hello, Justin. It's Lena. Can Jesus hang out with Alex this evening?" I waited for a response. "Okay, 4:00 sounds great. See you then." Jesus, check.

"So, I want you to wear something sophisticated, but wear sexy undies and a bra." She said as she moved close. "Got it?"

"Oh, I got it..." I responded and grabbed her waist.

*STEF* 

I looked through my closet looking for something that says 'I'm being sophisticated. Well, until later.' I stopped looking and went into our bathroom and I plugged in my flat iron. I went back to my closet and pulled out a black tube skirt, my heels, and a white blouse. I grabbed my black, lace thong and my nude bra that showed a lot of nipple when I didn't have a shirt on. I put my bra, underwear and skirt on and walked back into the bathroom. I put a little moraccan oil in my hair and started running the flat iron through. By the time I was done, it was 3:00. I went back out and put my shirt and shoes on. Lena had already left with Mariana and Jesus to drop them off. We wanted to surprise each other with what we were wearing.

*LENA*

I'm wearing a tight fitting black dress with a purple scarf that Stef got me. I put on my heeled black boots and left my hair down. "Okay, Jesus and Mariana, let's go!" They came down the stairs and I ushered them out the door. It was 3:28 when we pulled into Lexi's driveway. I walked Mariana to the door. I hugged her and walked away. "Okay, mister, off to Alex's."

*STEF*

"Come on, B!" I yelled up the stairs. "Don't wanna be late for Ayden's!" He came down the stairs and stopped when he saw me.

"Mommy, you look pretty." He said in awe.

"Thanks, babe!" I exclaimed. "You look very handsome. Now come on."

*LENA*

When I got to the resturant, I saw Stef sitting at a table. Is she actually wearing heels? She always falls when she wears those. She saw me and her face immdiatley lit up. I finally got to the table. "Hello, gorgeous." I said.

"Hey," She said and took my hand.

"Thanks for this." I said.

"Well it's long over due." She told me. The rest of the dinner went by quickly and when it was over, we both appeared too drunk to drive home. "Ahhh, can you call a taxi for us." Her words slurred. The waiter nodded. "Babe, you're hot. Like really hot."

"Thanks, honey. But you're hotter." I replied giggling. 

"Ladies, your taxi's here." The waiter said. "Have a great night."

*STEF*

We were practically attacking each other's tounges as soon as we made it into the door. We climbed up the stairs still connected. "Why don't you stay here." I told her rubbing my hand down her side and around to her ass.

"I can do that." She agreed and grabbed the back of my head for one last, long kiss. I walked into the bathroom and started filling the bathtub with bubbles and warm water. I pulled off all my clothes and walked back out and attacked Lena. I began taking all her clothes off too. She helped me and pushed me into the bathroom. I climbed into the tub and motioned her to come with me. She sat between my legs and had her back pressed up against my breasts. She began rubbing my naked legs and stopped midway. She landed over my scar. Mike, or anyone else for that matter, never noticed it, but Lena did everytime. I put my lips on her shoulder and wrapped my arms around my waist. I began moving my hands upward, towards her breasts. She had pretty small, but cute, boobs. I actually know the size; 34B, which is why I think she always loves playing with mine, they're a 38D. We sat there in silence for a while, my head still on her shoulder. Her skin was as soft as silk and as warm as a summer day. Our bath lasted for a good 40 minutes and the last part was a shower were we washed every part of each other's body.

"This is the most fun I've had in a while." I told her over the running water.

She pushed me into the corner of the shower and said, "We should do this more often."

"You're telling me." I said. I grabbed her cheeks and pressed our lips together.