Chapter 9

Disclaimer: ? It's still needed... 

    WEDNESDAY [con'd]-November 13, 2003

*LENA:Time for fun ;)*

"Well that was a disaster." Stef said as we entered our room.

"What? The fact that our three small children found us practically having sex? I don't think it's that bad." She finished sarcastically.

"Exactly. But it wasn't exactly sex. We were just kissing on the couch." She defended us.

"Anything more serious than holding hands is sex to them." I said to her.

"Sex. Well let's not explain that to a 7 year old and two 5 year olds." She told me.

"Speaking of sex..." I began.

"Let's do it!" Stef said. 

"You are such a sport." I said smiling. "Ok, I'm ready." She jumped on me and I fell to the bed. We rolled around making me on top.

"No Lena from 7:30-7:30 doesn't work for me." Stef said to me. "Marks?"

"Go for it." I replied to her. She began kissing my neck like she had that afternoon. She pulled my shirt over my head and unclasped my bra. I pulled it off and threw it across the room. Stef, who was moving her lips to mine, rolled to be on top. I began completing the same procedure as Stef had on my shirt and bra. Now my partner's bra was in a pile along with my shirt and bra and Stef's shirt. My fingers began to linger along the soft skin of her breasts. Stef's lips began searching my chest until they found the flesh she was looking for. We stood up, both with bare tops and clothed bottoms, and I bent down towards Stef's jean buttons. I looked up to find Stef smiling. She grabbed my hands and pulled them towards the buttons. I began unclasping the button and her jeans fell to the ground. She stepped out of them, only in her underwear, which happens to be a thong, and stuck her ass out and bent down to my pants clasp. I put my hands on her butt and squeezed it slightly. She moaned as she pulled down my pants. Both of us still in our underwear, we began pulling each other's off. We stood before each other, naked. It reminded me of the first time we were naked in front of each other. 

*FLASHBACK*

Stef's apartment was an awkward place to be doing this, I thought to myself. It was too late to back out now. I didn't want to, of course, it just seemed weird. A man, her ex husband, had lived here. He had slept in this bed. I'm sure naked as well, Brandon had been born. My apartment would have been a much more logical place for this major event in our relationship. Again, it was too late now. Stef and I were already in her room, Brandon was already at Mike's, we were already half naked. Stef and I had only been dating for 2 months now. Was this too soon?, the question I'd oftenly find myself ask as we'd continue to do many things that seemed important in a relationship. I was scheduled to move in with Stef next week. This would be OUR apartment, this would be OUR bed, this would be OUR new life. That was the first time I had ever felt so loved by a woman. That was the first time I had ever loved a woman so much. Stef had been my world for the past 2 months of my life, Brandon had been practically the first child I had ever had.

*STEF*

*REALITY*

As we stood there, gazes drifting, eyes wandered, lips being biten, I was remembering the first time Lena and I had sex.

*FLASHBACK*

Was this too fast? was the question I had continuously asked myself when it came to steps in our relationship. What if these conditions in my first, I'm just gonna say what I was thinking, lesbain sex were too poor. Mike and I had had sex in this room, in this bed. Lena, being the smart woman she is, had probably realized something as obvious as that by now. But we were already half naked, ready for this major point in our lives. Lena walked towards me with a look of concern on her face. I shook my head telling her not to worry, I was ready. I moved towards her and before I knew it our fingers were lingering and feeling places I had never felt on a woman before. This was better than I had imagined, this was better than life. I couldn't help but think of Mike at this point. Why was I thinking of Mike while I was having first time sex with the person I was going to spend the rest of my life with? I've just been having the feeling that maybe I have been being too nice, letting Brandon spend hours with his either drunk or hungover father. Lena continued doing what she did best, loving me, and brought me back to attention.

*LENA*

*REALITY*

Stef looked nervous. "Babe, is there something wrong?" I asked her. She shook her head no as I was ambushed with more love. "You know what I'm thinking about right now?" I asked. She shook her head, squeezing my butt. "The first time." I said. Her face lit up. "We're you thinking about that too?" I asked, still the only one talking. She nodded. "We're perfect." I whispered as we began swaying in circles around the room, tounges dancing as well.

"Kiss me like it's do or die." Stef said to me. That was the first thing she had said since before we started. I began doing as she said, our tounges knocking into eachother, heads moving from side to side, as close as Yin and Yang, hands moving up and down the naked skin of our lover.