Chapter 29

Note: This is into the future, post season finale.

Disclaimer: Do I own the Fosters or nah? Nah. The answer is still nah.

*LENA*

"Stef!" I exclaimed as I walked into the kitchen. "The flour is suppose to be on the cutting board."

Stef looked up. She was covered in a white dry substance. "It is," She mumbled pointing at the speck on the cutting board.

I giggled, I couldn't help myself. She was so cute about it. "How'd this happen?"

"Well, you told me to put flour on the cutting board, so I did," She stopped. "I tried."

"The flour is not suppose to be on you though," I told her.

"Why not?" She asked.

"Because," I said. "Now I can't hug you."

"Yeah you can," Stef ran towards me with her arms wide open.

"No!" I covered my head with my arms. She wrapped her arms around me. "Ahhh!"

"See," Stef laughed. "You can hug me."

XXXX

*STEF*

"What were you trying to make earlier?" Lena asked as she put another shirt on because flour had gotten all over her other one.

"Pizza," I replied.

"You, Stef Adams Foster, was trying to make something that wasn't out of a box?" Lena asked as if it as a miracle.

"Well, yeah," I responded. "But I just ordered 3 instead."

"Are you sure that'll be enough?" Lena asked smiling. Each of the 3 three boys could eat a whole pizza themselves.

"Well, it'll have to be or they can buy more themselves," I told her.

She walked up to me and wrapped her arms around my waist. "I love you," She whispered.

"I love you too," I whispered back with a smile. Our lips meet and we begin kissing slowly as stumbled into our bedroom.

XXXX

*BRANDON*

"This isn't gonna be enough pizza," I told my moms.

Mom looked at Lena and giggled. I don't know what about, but I waited for a response. "You're gonna have to buy the other pizzas if you want them," Mom told me.

"Wait!" I replied. "It's not my fault you didn't buy enough pizza."

"B," My mom said. "We bought 3 pizzas."

"For 7 people, 3 of which are teenaged boys and a woman who's pregnant with a craving of pizza."

"Buy another pizza then," Lena said.

I pulled out my phone and ordered 2 more pizzas. "Okay, are you like a starving child who's never been fed?" Mom asked.

“Pretty much,” Jesus replied. “We have moms who never feed us.”

“Hey, watch it,” Mom said. “We’ll eat all this pizza ourselves.”

“That’ll just prove my point,” Jesus pointed out.

“Quiet,” My mom, Stef exclaimed as she took a bite of her slice of cheese pizza.

XXXX

*MARIANA*

I walked into my moms room later that night. “Hey, Mom?” I called for Stef.

“Yeah?” She walked out of the bathroom.

“I don’t know how you’ve been feeling and all with what happened with Gramps, but I got you something,” I said.

“Aw,” She replied. “I’ve been fine, really. Well not fine, but not bad or great. Anyways, you didn’t have to get me anything.”

I pulled out a packet of black licorice. “Here,” I said handing it to her.

“Wow,” She began to tear up. “This is so thoughtful. Thank you.” She pulled me in for a hug and I stood there for a second or two before putting my arms around her. “I love you,” She whispered.

“I love you too,” I whispered back.

XXXX

*STEF*

I sat in our bed watching old family videos on the iPad and eating the licorice Mariana gave me. I miss my dad more than ever right now. He was a good dad, not always the best, but I loved him and I knew he loved me deep down. Honestly, I’m torn Callie and Jude barely knew him. All he was to them was really one of her mom’s dead dad which hurt a lot to think about. I would say I was a pretty cute kid, ya know? Blonde curls, little short stubby legs and those blue diamond eyes. I still wish we had gone with a donor that looked like me instead of Timothy. Sure, the baby wouldn’t have the same skin tone as Lena, but if it were possible for the two of us to physically have the baby together, it would be half white and half bi-racial so there would be no Indian or 100% African American with the child, but it’s too late now, Lena’s already pregnant. The final adoption with Callie hadn’t gone through yet, but we know who Robert Quinn is. Believe it or not, he’s the judge that let Jude get adopted. When Callie found out last week, she bursted into tears. She realized she could have been adopted alongside Jude, had they gotten him to sign the paper work. Stef felt most bad for Callie at this time, she never knew what it was like to not be wanted. Actually that’s not true, I never knew what it was like to have a mother who died and then a father who was MIA/didn’t want me. Stef’s heart braked for Callie, she was the daughter she most related to. Callie acted as a friend to Stef, they bonded over so many things.

XXXX

*CALLIE*
I heard tears coming from my moms’ room. I knocked on the door “Come in,” Stef said through the tears. I slowly opened the door and pushed through it.

“Hey,” I whispered walking over to their bed. “What’s wrong?”

“Oh hey,” She wiped away all visible tears from her eyes. “Just these home movies,” She held up the iPad.

“Is that my school iPad?” I asked chuckling a little.

“Might be,” She replied with a smirk. “I found it in your backpack.”

“Oh my God,” I laughed. “What are you watching anyway?”

“Old home movies,” She replied. “You can watch if you want.” I crawled onto the bed next to Stef. I put my head on her shoulder and watched the videos with her.

“Oh. My. God,” I exclaimed. “Is that you?” I pointed at a little girl with blonde curly hair.

“Yep,” She replied.

“Hey,” Lena walked in. “What’s going on in here?”

“We’re just watching home videos of Mom,” I replied.

“That’s fun!” Lena exclaimed.

XXXX

*LENA*

I walked back into my room later that night to find Stef and Callie asleep in the bed. I smiled, I loved them together, but being pregnant I kind of need the angle of the bed. However, I didn’t want to wake up on the girls so I tip-toed into Callie and Mariana’s room and fell into Callie’s bed.