Chapter 15

Disclaimer: I don't own the Fosters, cause if I did, they would have been no Hiatus, Ballie would be together forever, and there would be a whole episode dedicated to Stelena.

This is written in the year 2003, but since I was a toddler then, I don't know what all the media was like, so there are newer songs and terms used.

    MONDAY [con'd]-November 18, 2003

*STEF*

When we got back to the car, Lena was holding on to her cheek and her eyes were watering. "Lena, love, I'm sorry. I never intended for it to get physical."

"Stef, I think we need a break." She said looking at me trying to hold in anymore tears from coming out.

"Are-are you asking me to leave the house? Are-are you breaking up with me?" I asked shocked.

"No. I was just thinking that we should just maybe not go out in public for a while." She said.

"Lena, are you saying we just go to work and sit around the house for a long time?"

"Again, no. I was saying no more Night Clubs, no more Date Nights. The only time the two of us can be together is at home."

"Lena, I'm not gonna hide my love from you just because you don't want either of us to get hurt. We have to stand up the bastards who make you feel uncomfortable." I said.

"No, Stef, no. I'm not doing that." She said. I rolled my eyes, grabbed my phone and wallet, and kicked open the car door. I got out and began walking towards the sunset. "Stef! Don't be an ass!"

I turned around and yelled, with tears rolling down my face, "Don't tell me how to react, Lena!" I then turned back around and ran up the street. I began running towards a hotel. I looked down at my phone that was vibrating. Lena. Decline, I thought as I hit the button. I can't believe she said we needed a break. Who's being more unreasonable? Lena, not wanting to be in public with me, or me, who is possibly over reacting? No, there's no way I'm over reacting. How could she even say something like that? My phone began to vibrate again. Lena.  "Hello?" I answered.

"Stef! Thank God you answered. I'm so, so sorry." She said. "We will never take a break. I couldn't even imagine it."

I sighed, being releaved, "Come and get me. I have to clean and take care of your face. How is it?" 

"Stings like hell." She replied.

"That's not normal. The pain shouldn't last that long."

"Is there something wrong with it?" She asked.

"Most likely." I said.

"Oh my God. Where are you?" She asked, now sounding scared.

"State and 3rd." I replied. 

"Stay there. I'm coming." A few minutes later, Lena pulled up behind me. I opened the door while looking around for sketchy people and people in general. I saw no one and I got in the car. I leaned over the arm rest and pressed my lips up against Lena's.

"Never again." I whispered into her lips. She opened her mouth and my tounge fell in gracefully. She put her tounge in my mouth and we began getting closer and closer, still with the arm rest between us. "Damn armrest." I said between breaths.

"Let's take this somewhere a little more," Lena said smiling. "Comfortable."

"Okay!" I exclaimed. I pushed up and jumped into the backseat. Lena dove after me and I was helping her up. We both began giggling between kissing.

*LENA*

On our way home, my hand kept moving higher on Stef's thigh. Stef helped the hand move because her fingers were interlocked with mine. She moved closer to the left near the armrest and lay her hand on my shoulder. "I love you." She whispered. "Maybe we can try this dancing thing at home tonight?" 

"Of course!" I agreed. "Who has song pick?"

"I'll take it." She said. "I'm thinking more of an upbeat country song."

"Ohhh! Like that David Nail song?" I asked.

"Yes!" She exclaimed. "That's exactly what I was thinking!"

"Aww." I said smiling, looking over at her. "I love you."

"I love YOU." She said as she scooted towards the center again, but this time she put her lips on my cheek. "Very, very much." For the rest of the ride home, Stef's head was on my shoulder and her hand was inching up my thigh. When we got home, we both got out of the car and I walked over to Stef. She took my hand and we sashayed into the house. Once we were in the foyer, she dropped her wallet in the chair and put her finger up. "Hold on." She said. I stood in the foyer smiling. She ran into the kitchen and music began to play.

"She's a little complicated, makes her mind up just to change it, the kinda girl who keeps you waiting, waiting around." David Nail began singing. Stef walked back into the foyer. 

"So how do I do this dancing thing?" She asked.

"She's got something I can't figure out that everyone's talking about. She got the blue jeans painted on tight and everybody wants some Saturday night." The lyrics kept coming in and out of my head.

"Okay, so you're gonna do exactly what you did at the Paper Moon." I directed. She nodded and pushed her body upagainst mine. "Good, okay now put your arms around my neck or waist. Your pick." She put her arms around my neck and I wrapped my arms around her waist. "Good."

"I don't want her to stop. I want, I want, I want, whatever she's got." The lyrics came again. Stef put her forehead on mine. 

"Now what?" She asked.

"Okay, so you are going to begin swaying." She began moving side to side and I moved with her. "Okay now move in circles." She did as told. "See, this is easy! Now move backwards." She completed one step and fell straight to the ground. She hit the floor and began laughing. "Oh my God! So I'm going to come to the conclusion that maybe backwards is not the best move for you." 

"Nooooo!" She said like I was stating the obvious. "Help me up!" I began pulling her up. 

"Sorry, sorry!" I replied. Another song came on.

"When I got the news today, I didn't know what to say, so I just hung up the phone." Luke Bryan sang. 

"This isn't a good song to dance to." Stef said. She turned around to turn it off, but I grabbed her arm and whipped her around. 

"It can be." I said. "So grab my waist and pull me close." She listened, but instead of staying on my waist, she moved down to my ass. She began squeezing and pushing me towards the stairs.

"Screw the dancing," She said. We both chuckled and I began squeezing her ass. Her lips dove right for my neck and began kissing all around it. "Shit!" Stef screamed out of no where.

"What? What's wrong?" I asked, worried.

"The kids!" She exclaimed.

"Oh! Son of a biscuit maker!" I yelled. Stef stopped dead in her tracks and gave me an unpleased look. "What? I'm not gonna say a bad word!"

"Okay, maybe not around the kids, but it's just us, so go for it." She said.

"Not gonna happen." I said. "We gotta get the kids."