Chapter 17

Disclaimer: I'm out of ideas of how to make these somewhat funny, so I'm just gonna state the obvious. I don't own the Fosters... And my life is sad.

Saturday-November 23, 2003

*STEF*

"Ummmm, Lena?" I asked. She walked through the bedroom door and sat on the bed next to where I was laying.

"What's up?" She asked.

"On Wednesday," I said and brushed my hand through my hair. "I don't think you ever told me why I was wrong for thinking you didn't love me..."

"Oh Stef!" She exclaimed.

"No, seriously." I insisted. "And I'm not gonna feel loved until you tell me at least 10 good reasons."

"You're a child, but ok," She said. "1, you are the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. 2, you are my best friend in the entire world. 3, you know I would do anything for you. 4, you're the best mom I could ask for to raise my kids along side me. 5, you are the most fun and the best sport with all that dancing stuff. 6, I love how you don't care what people think about us. Well most of the time you don't. 7, I love the relationship you have with all of the kids, so much that I'm jealous. 8, I love how hot you look in your uniform. 9, I love your hair, eyes, lips, these two are sorta weird, but arms and legs. 10, in case you haven't noticed, you're just downright sexy."

"Oh wow. That's the 4th time I've been proven wrong." I admitted. 

"Good." She said and looked up and down my body. "Do you... ever think I could get in your uniform?"

"Maybe. If you're a good girl and obey my directions." I said with a smirk.

"I think I could do that." She said.

I smiled. "I thought you could." I moved in, but she put her hands up to stop me.

"I'm just not in the mood." She told me.

"Oh, okay. That's cool." I said upset. I got up and began to make my way out the door. 

"Stef!" She yelled after me, but I didn't respond. 

*LENA*

I walked down the stairs and found Stef looking out the window, watching the twins climb the tree.

"Look, I'm sorry," I started. "But we can't have sex in the middle of the day with three kids!" 

"Lena, I know. And I'm sorry." She told me. "I'm sorry I wanted to love you." She did her puppy dog eyes and lips.

"Geez, are you trying to kill me?" I asked.

"No." She simply answered as she pushed my towards the table and lifted me up. She walked between my legs and kissed my lips softly. She began to unbutton my silk blouse and I blushed. 

"Be careful. They could walk in at any moment." I reminded her. All the sudden the stairs began to creek. "Like now." She helped me just down and she rushed me into the opposite room to button my shirt and make it look like nothing happened.

"Hey Mommy!" Brandon said. 

"Hey, Good Looking. I heard you playing upstairs. Do you know what song that was?" I asked.

"It was Rubber Ducky. You know, from Sesame Street." He replied.

"Gotcha." I said. Then, Lena came in from where I pushed her into.

"Hey, bud." She said to him.

"Hey, Mama." He said with a grin. Good,  I thought. He didn't see anything. "What's for dinner?"