Chapter 32

Requested by a girl in my Spanish class.

#7: The day your divorce was final, you came to my house and said the best sentence I could ever hear: “It’s over, I’m completely yours.”

Chapter 32

Lena gets her flashbacks at random times these days and this time was just as random as any other. She was in the movie theater with Mariana watching Neighbors with Zac Efron when she remember a memory of her and Stef.

*FLASHBACK*

Lena had just gotten out of the shower and was moping around in her robe even though it was almost 3 in the afternoon. There was a knock on her door and she tip toed to the door. Through the peephole, she saw a familiar face with blonde hair. She was kind of mad at Stef. She couldn’t commit. She always let Mike get between them because Mike would text or call with an emergency regarding Brandon. However, Lena opened the door and Stef looked up. “Hey,” She mumbled. “Can we talk?”

“Of course,” Lena replied and let Stef in her apartment.

Lena closed the door and Stef sat on the couch. “I know I’ve been an ass lately-”

“Don’t say that,” Lena interrupted.

“I have to. It’s true,” Stef replied. Lena opened her mouth, but Stef continued talking. “I’ve taken attention away from you and given it to Mike who doesn’t deserve it. I love you.”

“I love you too,” Lena replied.

“But that’s why I’m here,” Stef looked at the carpet.

“What is it, Stef?” Lena was worried.

“It’s just,” Stef mumbled. “It’s-it’s over.”

“We’re over?” Lena began to tear up.

“No, Mike and I are over. I came from court. I’m completely yours,” Stef smiled.

“Are you serious?” Lena smirked.

“Yes,” Stef stood up and pulled her girlfriend. She kissed her softly and slowly. “Yes.”

“I hate you for doing that to me,” Lena said and put her forehead on Stef’s.

“Nah. You love me,” Stef giggled.

“You got that right,” Lena kissed her girlfriend.

“I don’t have B tonight,” Stef whispered.

“Then come with me,” Lena pulled Stef into the master bedroom.