Chapter 31

Disclaimer: Roses are red, violets are blue, I don't own The Fosters and neither do you. (Unless you actually do own The Fosters... Then thumbs up to you.)

A/N: I'm on the schools iPad so it's hard to type the whole thing without an actual keyboard so that's why this one's so short.

Chapter 31

"I swear it's Jesus' week to help with the laundry," Stef complained as she dumped another basket of clean clothes on the bed.

"I don't think that's the best idea," Lena replied smiling.

"Why? I mean I'm dying here," Stef moaned as she folded Brandon's pants.

"You're always "dying"," Lena giggled.

"No lie," Stef replied. "My arms are gonna fall off." Stef picked up Lena's thong. "Do you remember when Jesus actually helped the old women with the chores and asked what this was?"

Lena stopped folding the laundry and fell down on the bed. "Yes!" She exclaimed. "He said 'Mom, Mama, what is this thing? It looks kinda weird.'"

Stef nodded. "We laughed for like 20 minutes after he left."

"He was so confused," Lena giggled.

*FLASHBACK*

"Mommy!" 7 year Jesus moaned as he struggled the carry a full basket of laundry into his moms' room. "I can't do this anymore!"

"You can and you will," Stef replied. She looked at Lena who was smirking. Jesus picked through the basket looking for something easy to fold. "Dude, pick up something and fold it."

Jesus nodded and picked up the first thing he saw. "What's this?" He asked.

Stef stopped what she was doing and stood there wide-eyed and Lena's mouth dropped to the floor. What were they suppose to say? Their 7 year old son had just picked up his mother's thong.

"Umm," Stef managed. "Mama and I can do the rest of the work."

Jesus shrugged. "Cool," he was fine with that. He had just gotten off the hook for his chores.

"Shut the door when you leave," Lena called after him. He did as she asked. Lena's eyes made it back to Stef. Stef tried to control her laugh because of Lena's straight face. "Oh who am I kidding?" Stef fell onto the bed laughing the hardest she had in a while.

Lena couldn't contain her laughter either. She completely lost it.

"Are we bad parents?" Lena got through the laughter.

"Maybe?" Stef replied.

"It's not that bad," Lena replied. "Okay maybe a little."

"CPS isn't gonna take them right?" Stef worried.

"No. No way. We are in the works of adopting them," Lena replied. "It's not a huge deal though. He was bound to see it at one point."

"Not when he's 7," Stef mumbled.

"No. Not when he's 7, but it's gonna be fine," Lena assured her wife.

*REALITY*

"Thank God they didn't get taken from us," Stef said.

"I told you they wouldn't," Lena replied.

"I know," Stef smirked. "I love you, wife."

"I love you too, woman," Lena giggled.

A/N:Please request more stories from the 100 memories chapter. Thanks for everything!