Chapter 33

Requested by my friend that doesn't even read this fanfiction.

 Disclaimer: I don't own the Fosters which kinda, well totally, sucks.

21. Adopting the twins. We stood in the courtroom as we wrapped our arms around our foster son and daughter. When they officially became ours the two of us cried and we wouldn’t let go of those two.

Stef had a dream the night of Mariana and Jesus's 7th adoption anniversary. In the dream, she stood next to her wife with her two foster children, Jesus and Mariana, in front of them.

*DREAM*

Stef stood next to Lena with one hand around Mariana. Jesus was in front of Lena who also had an arm around him. Brandon stood over to the side and smiled at the sight of his moms and soon to be siblings. Stef looked at her wife who looked back and smiled a teethy smile. “I love you,” Stef mouthed.

“Love you more,” Lena whispered. Stef shook her head ‘no’ and Lena nodded ‘yes’.

“Ms. Adams and Ms. Foster,” the judge said. “Will you please sign the document?”

Both nodded with huge smiles on their faces as Lena picked up the pen and Stef stood with her soon-to-be son and daughter. Once Lena was done, Stef took the pen and signed happily. Mariana and Jesus signed their names after they were asked, smiling. Lena looked at Mariana and Jesus. “Is this what you want?” Stef took Lena’s hand and looked at the twins who both nodded.

“Ya guys,” Stef said. “Once the judge says you’re adopted, you’re stuck with us. Forever!” She always cracked jokes at serious times.

“Ms. Adams, Ms. Foster, Jesus, Mariana,” the 4 turned to face the judge who called out their names. “Congratulations, Jesus and Mariana. These are officially your moms.” He hit his mallet on the table and Stef and Lena started crying and hugged their son and daughter. Brandon ran up to them and hugged his brother.

“Dude! You’re my brother!” Jesus said to Brandon.

“I know! Just don’t call me dude,” Brandon giggled.

“K, bro,” Jesus patted Brandon’s back.

"That too. Don’t call me bro,” Brandon smiled.