Overpowered

11: 00 p.m.
-----------------------------

" What the hell...?" Max stared in awe as Ryan hunched over, breathing smoke.

" You're fucking dead.  " Ryan growled. 

" My my! I never thought I'd heard you say something like that. What's the matter? Angry? " Origin smirked as he used his fingers to tap a touch screen on his forearm.

" I'm going to make your last moments a living nightmare.  " Ryan grumbled as Max lay down their mother, closing her eyes.

"Took the words right out of my mouth. " Origin pressed a button on his arm. A surge of energy surrounded him.

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!

A vortex of wind burst through his body, shaking the area. He screamed in pain, the vials on his back slowly filling with the Scourge and Genesis formula. His shouts echoed while a cylinder of light shot from his core. Black ooze dripped out of his limbs, covering his arms and legs, painting them jet-black. The ooze also leaked into his human eye, darkening the color of his iris as his pupil turned red. A metallic mouth mask slammed over his jaw, his chuckles becoming even more robotic.

" Call me, " Origin laughed, " Origin Prime. "

" Whoa... " Max clenched his fist as he stood next to his brother.

" Doesn't matter what the hell you are! I'm gonna tear you apart! " Ryan twitched with drool leaking from his mouth.

" You do realize you're challenging a god? " Origin's voice deepened as Ryan scoffed, " So you doubt my divinity, do you really think you can-? "

BOOM!

A wall of flames burst out of Ryan's mouth, covering Origin's body in an instant! Max shielded his face, seeing the fire scorch the road, the sidewalk, and the building behind Origin. Emma watched from the side, not even able to step closer because the heat was too much. Ryan inhaled, taking in all the fire revealing the chared road ahead of him. 

" YOU'RE DEAD! " Ryan disappeared, leaving a gust of wind behind him.

BOOM!

Max watched in shock, seeing pieces of a building explode down the street. He squinted, and he couldn't process what he was seeing. Ryan and Origin clashed in the air with a flurry of punches and kicks. With a roar, Origin's body was blasted back through another building. Ryan moved like a blur as he crashed through the roof. Every punch sounded explosive; the cars on the street jumped as their windows cracked open. Viciously, Ryan bit into Origin's arm, attempting to tear it off. Origin laughed, elbowing Ryan in the forehead before flinging him into a car. Flames erupted down the street as Max's jaw dropped to the floor. An infernal roar burst through the plumes of smoke as Ryan blitzed out of the fire. Then with a mighty punch, he sent Origin blasting into the street. Despite the damage, Origin laughed, shooting a powerful laser out of his eye. Max jumped in front of Ryan, shielding him with an earth wall. He looked at his brother, seeing the anger burn in his eyes. Max opened his mouth to speak, seeing lightning spark in Ryan's hair.

" I got your back- "

" Good. " Ryan flew straight through the earth wall charging after Origin again.

Origin was faster, knocking Ryan in the sternum. The boy blasted back using his claws to rip through the street, trying to slow himself. Max lunged in the air holding a car above his head. He brought it down, nearly crushing Origin, but Emma was fast. She punched through the car, landing a vicious uppercut. Next, Emma grabbed onto Max's hood, pulling him into a headbutt. Max's body shot to the ground cracking through the road! Groaning loudly, Max slowly got up, realizing he lay in the sewers. Emma dived from the sky, landing two swift kicks to his face, sending Max to crash into a wall.  Meanwhile, above, Ryan shot his tongue out, using it to wrap around Origin's arm. Origin laughed, tugging back on Ryan's grip. Ryan dug his nails into the road, keeping himself firmly planted.