#2

I decide to go for a walk around campus, originally to find where my classrooms are but then I realised I don't care and I probably won't even attend them. Now, I'm just looking for Harry Styles. He's my best friend, well he was until a few months ago when I realised my true feelings for him and he turned to my crush or lover should I call him. His hair is is dark brown and crazy with long luscious curls but not too phyco, his green eyes are so clear like mere raids that you think that they can't be real and with his full lips his strong British accent which just makes you want to squeeze him. He has a lip piercing on the left side of his mouth and an eye brow piercing on his right eye brown at the end.

As I glance at the gate, Harry walks in carrying his puma bag in one hand and his iPhone in the other. He wears his navy blue denim jeans, black sneakers and a white top. His tattooed arms tense as they carry his heavy bag as he exchanges the phone into the same hand as his bag.

"Harry!" I run up to him, relieved to know someone here, "Hey Cass!" He beams smiling in the right corner of his mouth. I scoop my hand into his and he flinches away, "Cass, look. We talked about this last week. I love you, I really do...." He says as my heart flutters, "bit only as a friend. We've been friends for what? 15 years now and I don't want to start a relationship to just end and break our friendship." My heart smashes as these words release from his mouth. I scowl at him, narrowing my eyes,

"Cass! Don't!" He snarls tensing his jaw, "I'm just not interested and you know that so don't go on like I'm the bad guy!"

"I'm not! Damn you Harry! I was just showing some affection! But then again that's an area you lack in because you don't have a heart!" I yell bringing my hand to slap him but then flinching away knowing that it will hurt me.

I storm off quickening my pace and throwing my arms all over the place and I clench my jaw together, "little bastard" I mutter under my breath as I storm but to my dorm.

What a great way to start my college years!