#20

Several days went by and no sign of Harry. Part of my was thankful that I didn't have to confront him but the other half loved and missed him and wanted him to fight for me to stay and make me believe that he really was in love, but he didn't. It was 1:45 so there was 15 minutes till I had a spare 30 minutes. Tapping my pen on the desk I waited impatiently for the clock to strike 2.

"Miss Agriotti, do you mind? Some students are trying to complete the questions and your tapping is distracting"

"Eh, I don't mind" I smiled before grabbing my ear phones and shutting myself out of this boring world of education. Humming along to several songs, little things began to play and my heart started to ache as It reminded me of Harry and how he knew all my flaws but still cared for me, I missed him. Maybe I was a little hard on him, no, no I wasn't it was- I had a sudden tap on my shoulder which snapped me out of my thoughts, turning around my eyes grew wide as they threatened to spill tears. Jumping out of my chair I hugged the strong masculine figure in front of me, "I missed you" I whispered into his chest.

"I missed you too baby" he smiled down at me before placing a soft kiss on my forehead

"Niall, how long will you be here for?" I knew that he wasn't comming back for a while but he did mention in our texts that he'd be able to visit for a day.

"I've got about 1 hour before I have to leave or he'll find me" Niall shrugged, "how long have you got?"

"Um" I looked around the room before figuring class ended 5 minutes ago and I could go, "well I've got 30 minutes spare time. I stayed in class 5 minutes more here so I'll take 5 minutes off the start of my class"

"Do you want to get some coffee? Tea? Some other hot beverage?"

"Haha I'll get a hot chocolate" I laughed, hot beverage, it sounded funny, sorry.

"Okay com'on" he laces his fingered with mine as we walked to the café

"So, how's life?" I asked swinging our intertwined hands around

"Better that I'm with you now" he smiled

"Aw, your a but of a sweetheart" I smiled pinching his cheek

"A bit? I beg to differ, I'm a total sweetheart" he chuckled, "what about you? How's um you know"

"Harry? I dumped him.....I think"

"You think?"

"Ur, I told him that we were taking the connections we had and forcing into something more. You know, there's a difference between being in love with someone and not being able to live without them. Good quote" I explained

"Cass, the quotes there's a difference between loving someone and not being able to live without someone"

"Same thing"

"No, the quotes false. If you can't live without someone it's because you love them and can't imagine life without them"

"Oh crap" I breathed as we entered the cafe, what have I done? Why do you have to such a stuff up Cass?

"Well now what am I supposed to do?" I asked, how am I meant to fix this?

"Go to him" he smiled before turning me around and motioning me to the door

"No, I want to spend time with you first, your my best friend" I grabbed his waist to pull him in for a hug as he flinched, "what's wrong?" I asked pulling up the hem of his shirt to see a big bruise on his stomach.

"Wha-what h-h-happened-d" I stuttered

"Um I er.....fell down"

"Cut the crap. He did this didn't he" I sternly looked into his eyes as he flinched his gaze to the floor, "didn't he?" I snapped grabbing his attention