#10

Cassie's POV

I picked at the white plaster around my left wrist as the doctor explained to Niall the results, "there's a minor fracture I'm her left wrist but by a rather important bone. You see this bone controls...." I zone out of their convosation, flicking at the plaster to see how strong this really is. As we walked to the counter I gave her my details and charged it to my mums credit card. The woman at the desk took an awfully long time to print the recite so I started to bang the plaster against the desk to see how many bangs it took to crack, yeah I'm an idiot. After a few hits the vibration began to increase causing a sharp pain, maybe not my best idea.

We walked into cafe to grab a coffee before next period began in about 15 minutes. After we say down inside we waited patiently in comfortable silence till the jingle of the bell chimed from the door, signally that someone had entered.

The man entered was dressed in all black; jumper, trackies and converse. His hair had delicate curls which were ruffled as they hadn't been tamed this morning. He wore black ray bands but you could see under that there were big dark bags under his eyes. I gasped a so brought my hands to my mouth as I realised who it was.

Harry.

Suddenly I became very uncomfortable in my seat and started to squirm around before realising that Harry had spotted me and was walking over here. "Niall, we need to leave now!!" I grabbed his arm tugging at him to leave, confusion flushed over his face as he looked me in the eye then around the room, when he caught sight of Harry he looked at me, nodded then stood up as we escaped the cafe.

A deep bell chimed at 12 meaning that classes was starting in 5.

"I better go, my class is on the other side of campus" Niall essays before wrapping me in his arms before pulling away I pulled his arm back to peck him on the cheek before he blushed a deep red and turned to walk away. Giggling to myself I turned around to walk to class but bumped into someone falling to the ground, landing on the plastered arm, "seriously?" I shut my eyes tightly waiting for the pain to pass before standing back up and choking on my breathe. It's him.

Harry's POV

as she kissed Niall on the cheek, emotions flooded over me; anger, sadness, betrayal, hurt and frustration. I started to walk to my class thinking hard. How do I really feel about Cass? Do I really have any feelings for her? Or maybe it's just jealously over Niall. But why would I be jealous of Niall? I'm so confused. Suddenly I bumped into her. She stumbled over before letting out a small cry of pain from what seemed to be player around her left wrist. No. That's because of me. I gasped under my breath as she stood up in front of me, I could see the pain in her eyes.

"Cass" I whispered, hoping she heard me. Hearing the pain and desperation in her voice. I reached out and cupped my hand over her cheek, stocking along her cheek bone with my thumb

"Don't" she snapped, slapping away my hand

"Cass....please" I pleaded, hoping she would hear me out

"No Harry!" She cried her eyes pooling with tears

"Cassie! Just hear me out!!" I yelled angrily at her. Her shocked expression just froze as I felt her tense at me. Confised for a second I looked down at my hand and how it had been squeezing her only good wrist. Quickly I released my grip and she tucked it in her chest, rubbing it to ease the pain. I'm a monster.

"I didn't mean for this to happen" I chocked, hoping for her to see my as guilty

"Don't even try" she shook her head at me clutching her jaw together in frustration

"Oh come on Cass!" I threw my hands up in frustration, "I miss you! I know what I did was wrong but I realised how much I loved you when you left me. Your one of the only people I care about in this world, one of the only real friendships there is"

"I hate you" she snapped, it hit me like a tone of bricks. Ouch.

"Hates a strong word"

"So is love" she crossed her arms

"I love you" I leaped forward, crushing my lips against hers.