#24

I woke with a throbbing head ache. I groaned as I got out of bed quickly became cold as I realised I wasn't in any clothes. I turned around and silently jumped back in horror, there slept Harry, naked on top of the covers. I searched around my wardrobe before I found a bit white shirt and dark blue cotton shorts and slipped them on, then I grabbed the sheet and placed it over Harry to cover his body.

I quietly left the room still wearing my new pyjamas I just put on and went for the coffee store. Holding my head I quietly ordered my coffee before plonking into the chair next to me. A boy around 15 was sitting at the table looking wide eyed at me holding a muffin in his hand, "what? You've never seen someone on a horrible hang over?" I sarcastically snapped as he then shook his head, idiot, "well today's your lucky day! You should know that we get cranky and if someone gets in our way we won't hesitate to beat the living shit out of you"

He nodded his head and quickly jumped up and briskly walked away. Well finally!!

I sat for several minutes trying to not focus on my headache but to try and remember last night, I can remember what that jerk Louis did but I can't remember what happened once I went back downstairs. Hopefully I didn't do anything insane.

Once I grabbed my coffee I proceeded towards my dorm and saw Harry walking away, phew....

I hurried into my dorm before watching movies. Today's going to just be a movie day, my hangover is too terrible to be able to do anything but watch movies.

I sorted out my list of movies I was going to watch, first I would watch my all time favourite movies 'Love wrecked', 'she's the man', 'Sydney White' and 'what a girl wants' all having Amanda Bynes as the main girl. I love Amanda Bynes..... Then 'Ace Ventura ; when nature calls' with Jim Carrey, if your ever looking for a laugh, it's this movie. Then if I still had time I would watch 'sisterhood of the travelling pants' and 'the proposal' Their my favourite movies, all of them, so this would be nice to do.

***********

I woke up the next morning and looked at the clock which read 'Monday, 10:14' I'm not in the mood for school today. I rest my head back down on the pillow before leaping up and sprinting to the bathroom, sticking my face in the toilet as I vomited. What the hell? Isn't this a little late? I was drunk 2 days ago!

Surprisingly I sat back down on the bed feeling completely fine, what the hell? No....I can't be. I'm not.....that's crazy......how could I? No.....no I'm not.

I sat there for several seconds, squirming in my seat before quickly standing up and chucking on some tight dark blue jeans, a white tank top and a brown cardigan. Sprinting down the hall I came to the outside but didn't see my car anywhere. Did I drive home from mums wedding? I must have how else would I have- Harry....that bastard!

Oh well no time for fussing over Harry, I have to go to the chemist and find out of I'm.....I'm sure I'm not but just In case.

Starting off again I started to run along the wet grass of campus before realising I didn't have any shoes. Worst part is that it's the spiky grass that always hurts is places that look soft on the grass. Sucking it up I continued on, hopping occasionally from getting spiked. Once I made it to the end of the oval I hopped onto the concrete path and walked along, hobbling from the ache of the spikes that my feet had just been pricked by. Well this is just sunshine and rainbows huh!! *note the sarcasm*

Harry's POV

Turning over in bed I looked around seeing that I was back in my room, unlike yesterday when I was found in Cassie's room. I don't even remember being in her room the night before!

Getting up slightly I looked at the clock and saw it was almost 11:30 and if already missed half the day......eh might as well miss the other half.

I hopped into the shower slowly, I washed myself and got out and looked at myself in the mirror. Man I was a mess, can't I go one second without thinking about her and breaking down once again? Waking in her room yesterday was the best thing in weeks. The room just smelt like her.......wow....that was creepy.

After getting completely ready I opened the door and walked out, preparing to go to the chemist to grab some panadol for my head ache. I get one every morning and use a whole pack of panadol in like a week......I'm a mess.

Walking down the hall way I bumped into a girl who fell to her feet, "oh uh sorry I-" I started until she looked up at me, "wait. No I'm not! You had that coming" I smiled before I stepped around her and continued walking

"Wait!" She called form behind me, grabbing my arm and pulling me around

"What do you want Grace?" I snapped at her

"Look I'm sorry I cheated on you-"

"No I should be the one apologising to you, I only dated you so I could make Cassie jealous"

"You- you what?" She chocked, her eye starting with tears, "well good because I only dated you to make Louis jelous but my plan actually worked!!" She screamed, tears roaming down her cheeks

"Oh really?" I asked as she nodded frantically, "then why are you crying?"

"I'm not" she started before I touched her tear and showed her my wet finger

"No, not crying at all" I sarcastically smirked as she shrieked and ran off crying. Is it wrong that I dot. Care for her whatsoever, she could cry all she wants, I wouldn't care. I only care if it's Cassie crying, only her.

I turned on my heels before continuing down the hallway and out the door. The sun shone and was hitting my face as I walked along the pathway.

I looked around and saw couples everywhere. Walking hand in hand, swinging their linked hands around. Topping to kiss each other then continuing on having the guy wrap his arms around her waist as they smiled at each other.

Ug, why can't that be me and Cass? But no, I have to come and ruin everything, don't i?

Kicking stones as I walked past all the couples I finally came to chemist. Looking in the window I saw that my reflection still hasn't changed from earlier today, I was still the broken wreck......

As I walked in the doors I came face to face with Cass. Her eyes were glossy with tears and tears were flowing down her cheeks, her eyes a deep red.

"Cass, what's wrong, are yo-" she raised a hand up to stop me

"Harry, y-you a-a-and I a-are" she took a deep breath before braking down into tears

"We're what Cass? What is it?"

"Harry, I'm pregnant"