#3

As the speaker phone in the hallway announces that classes will commence in 5 minutes, I grab my iPad and walk towards my classroom. If I have my iPad then I can just use that considering I was too lazy to order the actual books.

As I arrive in the classroom there's about half of the seats reserved with books for a friend or someone's sitting in it. I stride to the back of the classroom and clump in a chair two seats from the side. "Hey Cass" a familiar voice says followed with a clutter of books being dropped to the desk next to me, Harry.

"Hey Harry" I sigh too exhausted to put up a fight

I stare down at my books as Harry opens his mouth to say something but then just closes it. A proper looking boy walks into the classroom and looks around for a seat, he spots one next to me and walks over popping his books down and silently looking down at the floor not acknowledging me what so ever. He's hair is a dirty blond with brown roots and his eyes are like electricity having dark blue out lines but as they draw nearer to his pupil they become an electric blue. His pale skin compliment his red cheeks. He wears a purple and yellow checkered top, light blue jeans which are rolled at the end and white basketball looking shoes. He's rather beautiful.

"Hi, I'm Cassie" I tell him, turning in my chair to face him

"I'm ur...Niall Horan. Pleased to meet you" he nods still holding his gaze on the floor.

"Well it's rude not to make eye contact Niall" I snap

"Sorry" he says looking up to me and his eyes send a chill down my spine.

Nialls POV

Her golden eyes and chocolate brown hair with blonde and pink streaks along with her luscious full lips and use of black eyes liner maker her look like the most gorgeous girl I've ever seen. She wears a black dress that ends mid thigh and then hot pink boots that go half way up her calf leaving her knees and arms in electric green fish net stockings.

"Hello? Earth Niall here, gosh" she says waving her hands around in front of me

"Sorry your just so....." I stop mid-sentence, I don't want to embarrass myself infront of this astonishing beauty

"I'm just so what?" She snaps impatiently

"Beautiful" I blush, I can feel the burn in my cheeks knowing they'll be turning redder than they already are

"Oh" she smiles letting out a giggle, "thanks, your not to bad as well"

"Oh....um....that's" I studded, was that a compliment?

"It was a compliment" she laughs playfully punching me in the shoulder, ouch.

Cassie's POV

As the teacher talks, writing crap on the board Niall and I continue to talk until Harry finally notices me

"Um who are you?" He askes Niall leaning over his desk onto mine.

"Niall, nice to meet you, and you are?" He says extending his hand to Harry, what a gentleman.

"Harry. Now shut up" he says swatting away Nialls arm

"Sorry about him he has anger issues" I comfort Niall as he rubs the red mark from Harry's slap on his hand. He nods as the teacher dismisses us, I grab my books and wait for Niall, "come on" Harry says tugging at my arm, "no I'm waiting for Niall" I say pulling my arm back. "Whatever" Harry snaps rolling his eyes and exiting the classroom.

"You don't have to wait up" Niall says as he starts to walk towards the door as I follow

"Na it's fine, I like you" I smile causing him to blush again. As we exit the classrooms we say our goodbyes as Nialls dorm is on the opposite passageway to me, the way that stupid lays took me down first.

As I begin to walk to my door Harry grabs my arm and pulls me back, "what the heck is wrong with you?" He snaps, clenching his jaw together, "nothing, get off your hurting me" I reply loosening his grip from my wrist.

"I don't want you hanging out with him Cass" he says, piercing his eyes at me with an angry expression.

"Why do you care, he's so sweet and I like him"

"I don't care and you just met him!" He yells starting to raise his voice

"Your jealous! Haha!" I tease as he balls his fist

"I'm not" he remarks before pushing past me and storming away.