#13

Harry's POV

She walks into the class room and instantly spots me. She drops all her books, her mouth swings open and tears start to run down her cheeks. I look away from her as I realise the sudden sharp feeling in my heart as I made eye contact with her, she's hurt. Badly. And so am I.

She stays there not moving but starting to tremble. Suddenly she starts shaking rapidly and looks as though she's going to pass out. Her eyes spring with more tears and in an instant she falls in a heap onto the floor bringing her head into her hands crying loudly to herself. Did-did I do that to her? Have I really broken her this much? My heart starts to ache as I see her fragile body shake in distress. I run over to her and crouch down, I know I shouldn't and that I'll regret it later but I can't bare to see her like this, it hurts. I place my hand on her back and she looks up at me before clenching together her jaw and fists before shoving me away.

As I fall onto my side I hit my head once again in the previous position from last night. I look back up at her as she has gained back to her feet. She looks down at me and gasped before more tears stream down her cheek like a waterfall. She starts to tremble again as her small finger points to my head and my brings her other hand to her mouth. I look at her confused for a second before touching my wound, I feel warm liquid as I touch the area and bring my hand in front of my face before I realise there's blood.

"Cass, this wasn't you, I hit it last night and -" she turns and runs away. I quickly stand to my feet and run after her stumbling over a chair as I'm slightly light headed, "Cass!!" I yells behind her as she increases her speed, "Cass!" She falls to the ground again before burying her head in her hands sobbing to herself

"Cass don't worry it's -"

"Do you know how hard this is for me? It's torture! I love you so much but you hate me, you don't want to be apart of me or anything!" She throws her hands in the air

"No-no-no Cass, look at me" I slightly grabbed her chin and forced her to look at me. She flinches away turning her back towards me, sobbing once again

"One moment you say that you care for me and love me then the next moment you tell me to leave! I'm putty in your damn hands Harry and you know it! You use it against me!" She yells, turning to me to revel her blood shut eyes and tear stained cheeks, "I hate you Harry"

"I thought you loved me" I know this isn't the main problem but I'm hurt too

"I do!" She cries before sobbing even more, "just don't"

"Look Cass-"

"You told me to leave and to not be part of you so....that's what I'm going to do" she sighs trying to pick herself up and standing to her feet, "so if you don't mind, good bye" she nodded to me before turning her attention to the hallway and starts to walk down it

"I do mind" I scream, running after her. She instantly turns around clenching her fist and teeth together with her face turning red with anger

"Damn you Harry!! Just stop! Don't play with me anymore! I'm a damn person too! It's not always about you Harry! I hate you! I hate you! I hate you! I hate your damn curls! I hate your damn emeral eyes! I hate your damn dimples! I hate your damn tattoos! I hate the way that you make me happy! I hate the way you make me sad! I hate the way you don't love me back! I hate the damn fact that I hate you! I hate the fact that I don't hate you at all! I hate the way that I love you! I hate.....I just hate it all" she screams before storming away.

I stand there, feeling like I'm going to vomit. Why Harry? Why do you feel this way? You don't even like her! Why do you do this? What's wrong with you Harry!

I sit back and quietly think to myself for a while, asking myself all the questions that I've been to afraid to ask and more afraid of having to answer. After what felt like hours I suddenly gasped as I out all the pieces together

I'm in love with Cassie