#21

It's been a week since Harry and I had a discussion about where we're taking our relationship and how I need time to decide. I've been spending almost every second with Louis while Liam's visiting his parents for a while. He always makes me laugh and feel good about myself, I don't want to think about it but I just want him to be mine, I kinda like him but I love Harry so....end of discussion. Today's Friday and tomorrow I told Harry that I'd tell him my decision. Honestly, I can't wait to be back with him. He's been doing cute gestures all week like little love chocolates at my door in the morning or a rose. It's amazing how he can make my heart flutter just by a little gesture.

I'm currently sitting in my bed with the box of chocolates that had just arrived at my door. As I took the lid off there was a small note on the inside of the lid reading 'give me a chance'. I furrowed my eyebrows, okay..... I dug into the chocolates watching 'Angus, Things and Perfect snogging' best movie if you ask me. As I looked down at my box of chocolates I realised I had only three left, wow I ate heaps, "eh, I'll just work it off another day" I shrugged before digging into the rest of my chocolates.

*************

I woke up at 8:39 and jumped into the shower, I couldn't be bothered to go for a run to work off last nights chocolates, tomorrow I'll go for a long run, yeah right, my subconscious mocked.....she's right.

Slipping on some light blue skinny jeans and a black singlet with a checkered button up top not done up, I grabbed my phone and left to the cafe.

*************

Walked towards the cafe I took out my phone to text Harry

On my way, :) xx

Just before hitting send i looked up at and stopped dead in my tracks. There stood the beautiful bot with curly hair and emerald orbs. His hand linked with Graces from ages ago on the first day. She was talking and giggling while he was smiling down at her, his prominent dimples making his adorable. Anger raged through me, "I see how it is" I growled to myself before looking back down at the phone i backspaces the message

Sorry don't want to come to the cafe, not really much of the third wheeling type :/

Hitting send I looked up to see him check his phone, he furrowed his eyes brows then shrugged and started replying

Okayyyyy :))) xx

Um, jerk much? I don't understand, all the roses, chocolates and the note? How could it come to this? Arg, knew I shouldn't have trusted him.

Quietly sobbing to myself I walked back to my dorm, as I began to jiggle the key in my door I heard The door behind me click open, "like the chocolates?" Louis' deep voice radiated down the dead silent halls

It wasn't Harry sending them? It was Louis? What the? That explains a lot but, I guess I did start to feel something to Louis. He's there for me and would never hurt me, he's a gentle men and just perfect. Why not give him a chance?

"Your making me fat" I giggled before turning to him

"Your still perfect to me" he shyly replied, "so um.....about the note thingy do you um-"

I ran up to him and threw my arms around him, snuggling into his chest before rising on my tip toes and softly kissing his left cheek, "can I take that as a yes?" He chuckled

"Mhmm" I giggled back, "your so cute with all the roses and chocolates"

"Eh, I'm smooth like that" he laughed before I joined in.

************

The next week I had seen Harry with her a few times but I had been with Louis non stop. He took me to the movies a few times, we've been to fancy dinners, bowling where I beat his ass and the beach a few times. He's much an amazing boyfriend.

Walking me back to my dorm, swinging our linked hands back and forth we noticed Xayn standing at my door. Louis protectively wrapped his arms around my waist before he whispered in my ear, "friend of yours?"

"He's dating my mom" I stated before he fake gagged, "I know right" we chuckled to ourselves before I went to hug Zayn, Louis not letting go of my hand so making it rather awkward.

"Hey!" Zayn smiled to both of us

"Hey, what's up?" I asked before his smile grew wider.

"Um sorry for the short notice we sent you the invite last week but we just found out that it didn't arrive-"

"Invite? Ha if I didn't know any better I'd suspect a wedding" I giggled before he bit his lower lip still smiling.

"It's tomorrow, um 1pm tomorrow, hope you can make it and you can bring Harry-"

"Oh no, Harry's a jerk" I smiled to him, "this is my new boyfriend, Louis"

"Well, pleased to meet you" zayn said shaking hands with Louis

"You too" he replied before Zayn smiled to us and walked off, "you okay?" Louis asked looking at my face trying to fund my emotion. Honestly I really don't care. Cool my mums getting married to a kid. Creepy but I don't care

"Yeah, I don't care honestly. We don't have to go-"

"No, let's go" he smiled before gently kissing the tip of my nose, "good night beautiful"

"Night lou" I smiled before we both parted to our dorms.

*************

I woke up then jumped in the shower. Today's going to be boring and creepy. I'm not going to look when they kiss, it's gross. I dried my wet hair then formed delicate ringlets at the ends of my hair. My dress was a midnight blue. It was strapless stopped at my waist before flowing out freely to my ankles. I wore black simple heals before grabbing my phone and opening the door. There stood Louis I'm a black and white tux, he looked so good.

"Well, look at you" his eyes widened as they raked up and down my body

"I could say the same" I smiled to him before he grabbed my hand and led to his car.

It was a forty minute drive which contained all it of Louis and I singing at the top of our lungs before 'As long as you love me' by Justin Bieber came on, "Ugh" we both gagged in unison

"Oh well, this can be our song" Louis smiled placing his hands in mine

As long as you love me
We can be starving, we can be homeless, we can be broke
As long as you love me
I'll be your platinum, I'll be your silver, I'll be your gold

I realised that it was such a good song for us

"As long as you La-la-la-la-la-" we sang at the top of our lungs, laughing like mad men, damn this is fun.

***********

As we pulled into the car we walked up the front steps before ringing the door. Some random answered the door and pulled us in. As we walked in to the lounge room, I almost chocked on air as there on the couch sat Harry and stupid little grace sat of his lap.