#26

Harry's POV

As I walked around the store I came across the nursery section, "perfect" I whispered before walking over. I went through all the cots trying to figure out which one would be the best to buy. What makes them all different? Their the same thing doing the same stuff but no, they have to have different prices and different descriptions on them. Just make one and then it saves all the confusion!!, "uh" I sighed, combing my fingers through my hair before walking into another row of cots before there was a wall of hanging decorations that you stuck on the roof over a cot for babies and they spin around and whatever.

As I looked at the rocket ship one I heard someone chuckle, "Little sis? Nice name" I think that's Liam's voice or something, is he the guy that's Cassie's best friend? Yeah I'm pretty sure it is....

"I thought so" a girl chuckled from next to him. I know that voice anywhere. I looked past the roof decorations and saw Liam looking down on his phone and Cass shortly behind him talking about whatever goes through that beautiful mind of hers.

"So, what are you planning on doing?" Liam asked her, stuffing his phone into his jean back pocket

"Ug, I don't know. That jerk face Harry's broken my heart once again but this time worse, I just don't know. I know what it's like to live with only one parent loving you and it's hard. I can't let my child go though that again, I just can't" she spoke as a few tears spread down her cheek. Your such a jerk Harry

"Okay well, I need you to be honest now...." Liam started before turning around and placing his hands on her shoulders, "are you in love with him?" Thank you Liam! I silently praised, that is the question I've wanted to know for ages!

"Yes" Cassie sighed before wiping her hand over her face in frustration, "but I hate him too. He just put my into the worst possible situation and left me. He always claims that he loves me and then does this. If he really loved me he'd be here right now going through cots with me, our hands lunched together while he complained to me about getting a house for us" I stumbled back before crashing into one of the cots, knocking it over. How could she think that I don't really love her? Oh that's right, she thinks I've left her.

"Harry?"

Cassie's POV

"Harry?" I asked as I entered the nursery section to reveal an upside down cot and a hurt looking Harry, "what are you doing here?" I asked taking steps closer

"I'm looking at cots" he said in a 'duh' tone.

"Why?" I smiled at him. Is it possible that he was secretly buying a cot and stuff for our baby?! Yay!

"Because I um.....met this girl called......Jennifer. Yeah, Jennifer. We um are having a baby and I'm shopping for it. Exciting huh?" He fake smiled at me as my smile faded and tears spring out of my eyes

"So, you got with another girl and when she's pregnant" I sniffled trying not to be too loud, "you....you stay with her for support?"

He sighed slightly before fake smiling at me again, "yeah"

"You are the biggest jerk that I've ever met and I hope you know what you've done to me you selfish bitch"I whispered, he opened his mouth as his eyes started to go watery but I stopped him, "now, don't play the innocent card on me. You did this to me and you've not only ruined my life but you just ruined our child and.....and I hate you"

"No, no you don't because I love-"

"Jennifer" I finished for him, "because clearly Jennifer is more important considering that you had the choice of both of us and chose her" I snarled as he stepped closer and put his hand out to touch me, "touch me and I'll put a restraining order on you" I threatened before he put his hand down. Of corse I couldn't put a restraining order on him, he wouldn't actually hurt me physically, would he?