3 texting

"CLAW WHERE THE FREAK HAVE YOU BEEN!" That was what her first day of school was greeted to, Kelly wore her blonde hair in sloppy bun on top of her head. She had freckles every were and wore  a neon green shirt that hung sort of off the shoulder and black elastic mini shorts, and a pare of black and green nikes. Claws hat started to get to hot so she took it off putting her strait shiny black hair into a pony tail."well" Kelly said, she's not patient  "fight .bus .detention .all .day .not .allowed .to .text  . got grounded for being in trouble on my first day at home...." RIIIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNGGGGGG !!!! " Got to go, and don't think about getting I trouble again to day . I was a loner on my first day." Kelly said pouting 😢 " Illl text you Kay Kay bye!"  Claw said walking the opposite direction  of the school to gym.  After a while  she went to the gym locker and got prepared for gym.
~~~~~
After she got ready she walked into the gym allot of people were already there, in little clump of friends, she quickly spotted the the guy she always liked/ the one she bumped into the other day. Bran. He was talking to his friends Sally's arms were inclined with his, he waved at Claw, she smiled and waved back, Sally narrowed her icy blue eyes at her, her cheeks turn a rosy pink, as she scowled. After the group seemed distracted she whispered something in Brans ear, he dint really notice,

Sally walked torrid Claw her icy eyes sending a chill down her spine. " stay away from Bran will you, were barely even dated...so back off" "Why? I don't do any thing wrong " Claw said. " Jan told me about what happened on the bus,....ill tell...every..one"
"Sally ,half the freaking school knows what happened on the bus..I honestly don't care so."

"Here's a deal,you stay away from Bran , and I wont gossip about you.Deal?" Sally said folding her arms smiling she swooshed her platinum blond hair which was styled in bob. "No" Claw said folding arms leaning her back against the wall. "What?" Sally said looking very mad. "No deal" Claw said simply looking down at her semi tanned hands.

Sally just looked at her hands on her hips.

"You'll regret this, you know me" and then she walked away.
Claw dint care though. A red head with shoulder length hair and green eyes and freckles walked up to her. " I'll make sure she don't say anything...." She said "that was so funny what happened on the bus....by the way.." Then she left . She decided to text Kelly

~~~<~~~
So what happened yesterday that was so exciting that I missed?😜

I can't believe you actually missed!!!!!!!!!

WELL WHAT WAS IT .......

nothin just a new kid no big deal.

Gee.....thanks....

"No Texting Clawed ". The gym teacher yelled

"Seriously she all ways gets in trouble" claw heard Jan mumble.

Bye she texted then put away her phone