23for Claw!

Claw went to school, road the bus, hung out with Sally and Kelly. Tried as much as possible to avoid Robert Lulu+Bran. Robert kept looking at her with big deep eyes....Claw so desperately tried to avoid. Biology was torturous, sitting by him while he looks at you...then you trie to look back, but they quickly look away....so awkward. When the bell rang for the class was over. Claw stampede out of there...."claw!" Why was he calling out to her? Must be imagining it....so she ignored the calling of her name.

It was the end of the day. And Claw ran into Bran and Lulu. "Claw! I want you back!" He said desperation in his eyes and sadness in his voice. It made Claws heart brake. "Gasp! Bran! Are you crazy!" Lulu said looking aghast. "Yes Crazy in love for you...Claw." "Bran..." Claw whispered feeling light headed.  "If you don't want me back...I understand......I'll live in misery forever..."

"Me too" Claw said walking towards him. Lulu stood there with her shocked expression.
"Stay the Fuck away from her you bastard!" Robert said running up punching Bran in the face. "Hey!" Claw shrieked. " stay away from that creep, Claw he don't love you."

"Do you.."

"Do I what?"
"Don't  play games! Do you love me!"
"YES!forever forever!"
"Don't listen to that son of a-"before Bran could finish. Robert punched him in the nose.

"I love you too"

"Wait which one?"

"You!" Claw said pulling Robert closer to her pressing her lips against his.

Bran pulled him off punching him straight in the jaw. So then they started swinging at each other. Bones were heard cracking. Hair was pulled out. Noses were. Broken. Swollen black eyes were also in the deal.

Claw backed up against a tree. Her heart racing in her chest. Sally and Kelly were on each of her side. Lulu leaned up against the same tree, smirking. "What are you smirking at bitch." Kelly cussed at Lulu.she quickly flicked her off. "Kelly you never swear" Kelly smiled. Bran was knocked out on the ground. Robert was swerving leaning against a tree. He smiled, his lips were split so it poured out blood down his chin. "Still love me?" "Ohmygod what about Bran!" Lulu yelled balling her fists.

"Yeah.....is he okay?" Claw looked at Bran skeptical.

"He's fine.....don't worry..."

"Why do you love me" Claw asked looking at his blooded nose black eye and split lip.

"Your the most beautiful sweetest and unique girl I ever met. You make me happy"

"Awwwwww" Kelly gushed. Sally snorted rolling her eyes.

"Why do you love me?" He asked back.

" your the most handsome kind and loving brave guy I've ever met...you make me live and love life. Your true." Claw said from the heart.

"Awwwwwww" Sally gushed.

Robert and Claw hugged. It was sweet and romantic.

Until someone cleared there throat in the back ground of there love bubble.

"Enough  romantic mush.....lets get down to business."

Lulu said smiling evilly.

Uh oh.