15Back toClaw

Claws life has been amazing except Kelly was ignoring her, so Claw hung out with Lulu it was like they were besties just like the old days....she had Bran....every thing was perfect, well, it would be if only Kelly would talk to her and answer her text, or if Sally would stop giving her evil glares  and plotting revenge....or Robert giving her the cold shoulder.what did I ever do wrong!Claw thought to her self. She was considered popular now that she was dateing Bran and was friends with Lulu. "Stop stressing...baby." Bran said his arms flung across her shoulder he kissed her forehead. They were sitting on top of some stone wall, it was after school at about four in the evening." Sorry baby" she said leaning her head on his shoulder. "Oh don't forget it's date night tomorrow night" he said pulling her close she hugged him kissing his cheek. " can't wait, sweetie " she smiled  he looked at her into her eyes they were so beautiful. "Why are you so cute" Claw said pressing her finger gently on his nose...she couldn't fight the urge to giggle. He joined in..." I was going to ask you the same thing, goo goo" he said kissing her gently on the lips. "Goo goo?" Claw saids as she pulls away raising her eye brows. "I love it when you do that eye brow thing..." Bran said wrapping  his finger around her silky black hair studding it like it was a art work master piece. "I love you..." He said looking into her eyes. "Same here" Claw breathed. She pulled closer to him leaning in to him kissing him furiously, while he kissed back gently. The sun was starting to set turning it red and sending out purple orange and pink across the sky....they stopped kissing to watch the sunset it started getting dark and tiny sparkles spread across the velvet dark blue sky the full moon was out sending a soft white glow....Bran hugged her kissing her on the lips. "Guess we should go home...." He said pulling back she shivered she felt cold and lonely with out his warmth and love..."you.cold...here, " he said taking off his sweat shirt and pulling over Claw. It was still warm and really comfy "you dint have-" but Bran cut her off..."I wanted to" he said pressing his finger against her soft pink lips, his finger trailed down her neck to her throat then her collar bone. He trailed his finger back up to her cheek bones then he gently shut her eyes closed with his fingers "shhhhhh" he said kissing her cheeks she tried to open her eyes but she liked her eyes closed....so she left them shut...he smelt like vanilla and cinnamon, she dint know if it was cologne, she won't know she dint use perfume. He walked her home frost was in the air after they claimed the door step he kissed her good night....she walked up to her room and gazed at the moon for a little while...before going to bed.