9Sleep over

The weekend came really fast, Kelly and Claw went to Lulus house, on there way there Claw was explaining to Kelly want the house looks like and how fancy it is, Kelly only nodded, she dint even act like her usual excited self, "okay Kelly you have to stop, your acting weird and damping my mood..."  Kelly plaster on a huge fake smile and said in a phony voice "I'm sorry...won't want to do that.."  Claw tried to look serious but count help snorting."no Kelly, not that....your face looks like it hurts.." Kelly laughed, Claw was happy she was back to her normal self . They finally reached Lulus house which was decorated  with daisies in stone paring and polished wood, the nice bushes on the side and a little stone walk way across there garden, which  was decorated with little statues and fountains, Claw knocked on the polished oak door.Lulu opened it, she looked different her hair was tied up in a messy bun, she dint have any make up on, she wore a neon pink shirt that hung a little off the shoulder. And black mini elastic shorts. And black and pink nikes, Kelly wore  the same  thing only her nikes and shirt were neon green and black, Claw borrowed  Kelly's matching shirt and nikes only it was electric blue, to match her phone.  They stared at each other for a moment then started laughing " come on triplets" Lulu said gestures them in to her house they walked in on a nice soft huge amount carpet, and big cushioned couches and a stone fire place. It had a nice warm cozy feeling to it. Lulus mom baked cookies that were fresh out of the oven, there house smelt like insents  and pine.

"Hurry up blue&green" said Lulu leading them up stairs "okay pink"Claw said as she reached the stairs, Kelly laid back claiming the stairs last.
Lulu open her door and Claw practically stumbled in to paradise. The bed was huge Queen sized bed with a puffy fuchsia cover it had fake pearls sewed on the hem she had her own gigantic rug which was leopard printed. And a huge counter with tons of make up and perfume and a light up mirror. She had her own walk in closet. Lulu smiled proudly.  They all sat down in a circle. " First lets get are pajamas on "  lulu said they went in to different placed and changed. Lulu wore a checked pajama pants and a T-shirt that said sleep till 12 in bold printing. Kelly just wore a baggy  shirt and shorts. Claw wore her favorite pajamas. Lulu crossed her legs, as they got in a circle. She looked like she was twelve and more innocent with out al, that make up. "Okay guys, we're gonna right down all secrets we never told any body before on a piece  of paper, we're going to guess who the secret belongs to, if I get it right I'll share my deepest secret to you...understand." Lulu said cunningly smiling mischievous. They al, tore apiece of paper and scribbled something down. They fooled it in half and plopped it in a tin can Lulu smirked as she shook the can up and plucked a foiled piece of paper. Claw smiled as she read the paper out loud, " I have always liked bran..I'm guess Claw, that is defiantly no secret." She smirked, she told her deepest secret that she likes some guy. " I don't trust you" Lulu said raising her eye brows " Kelly right you have to be kidding I'm soooo trust worthy. Lulu said winking. Kelly stiffed her shoulders. "Well I don't like Sally...." Lulu said proudly folding her hands in her lap. Claw and Kelly's mouth dropped open..." I love your hair, Claw" she said reaching out to twist Claws hair around her finger. " it's so smooth silky and shiny, how do you do it. My hairs always frizzy. She said changing the subject. "I use silk shampoo and Conditioner." Claw said playing a long. " hmmmmm" Lulu said letting go, Kelly was super Quite. " we can't tell are secrets we just told.." Lulu said dangerously. " or what?" Claw ask daringly. Lulu looked at her with sharp eyes " let's just say,or els..."  Claw the message. And backed off. The rest of the night was fine just talking about school. When morning came Claw said goodbye and left. Not waiting to go home. Kelly remained quite.