4 The Knew Kid

After working out in the gym, they raced, they had to be separated in to teams and race against the other team. The red head  Molly ran really fast zipping past some this one kid. Clawdea was pared up with Sally, who now sleeked her hair back with water and held it back with a thick black headband. She looked aggressive and ready. Claw held back.shiz she thought now I'll never hear the end of it.....Go! The teacher called out.

Sally of course pasted her up. Claw tried to keep up, but she don't have the muscles of track and working out. Oh well.....Claw spend up her pace but it was clear Sally will win. No big deal. But some how she tripped and that made her further distance. Apparently she won because .....her team were cheering .....For Her.......???? Sally scowled shooting icy blue daggers at Claude . After class was over Bran came up to her "you were Amazing. " he said smiling " Th-thanks" she said blushing nervously. "Call me Bran" then he wrapped his arms around a jelly Sally, she stumped away so Bran had to go after her.  Werid... 

~~~~

She changed and walked her next class biology.  She decided to meet Kelly by the lockers. Kelly was blushing while texting . She looked up at Claw." Hi, guess what? Guess?! "  "What!!!" Claw shriek. "New kids in biology and needs a friend...."   Claw cought on "Nononooooooo you will Not. He's a guy isn't he? Your not a match maker Kelly!"  'Well I am now" Kelly said smiling and  sashed away.

~~~~~

She walked in to biology every body sat at there table except this one kid. Knew kid. They both hand something in common, they dint know were to sit. He had on a baggy black hoodie and grey T-shirt. And adidas pants. With under armor  shoes. His skin was pale and his brown eyes had shadows. His black shoulder length hair was a little bit tussled.  He looked up and both there eyes met...his eyes sparkled his pale pink lips smiled a little bit, Claw smiled back making her brown eyes sparkle and her tan skin glow. He stared in awe at her his high cheek bones slowly changing from pale to pale pink....." Clawed and Robert go sit in the back" the biology teacher said boringly she pointed torrid the back. Robert and Claw went the table in the way back. She always loved sitting in the back were she is never bothered and no body notices her or the teacher.....so she could just text Kelly....   

Ooooooohhhhhhh your sitting next to Robert,Eh

WTF how do you know????

Look behind you....dear.

Claw turned her head around to see Kelly in the back door waving excitingly. Claw rolled her eyes.

Not a match maker eh ????😍

Shhhhhhhh I learning 🤔

Sure you are🙄

~~~~~~~

After awhile they were given work sheets, but Claw had know freaking idea what she was suppose to do, mostly because texting Kelly and day dreaming about......" Do you even know what your suppose to be doing?" Robert said interrupting her train of thought Rudely....."NO is that good another for you " Claw hissed irritated she could never have a perfect daydream of Bran.." I don't know what to do ether so were even course you were in detain-ton al day for fighting on the bus......."  "WHAT" Claw shrieked coursing people to turn around and them dirty looks...

"I may be a 'new kid ' don't mean I don't get in on the latest juiciest Gossip..."
"Oh joy, I'm the latest issue in the gossip Calum, yay" Claw said plastering on a fake smile.  " You texting Kelly....aren't you..."  "SOOOO" Claw remarked back digging in her white and navy blue striped purse. He smiled at her. " give me your phone...." He said holding out his hand. "Hell..No, no one touches my phone ....."  "Please" he said simply. She handed him her phone.  "Better not mess it up or els...."     " Kay" he said handing her electric blue phone back.  She snatched it and was about to put it in her purse until Kelly messenger dial rung 

Send me a selfie..!!!!😃

Fine...🙄

Claw  took out her phone and was about to take a selfie when Robert suddenly popped in to the picture ...it was to late she al ready took the pic and when tried to delete the it She hit the send button.

Oooohhhh so CUTE IM AN AMAZING MATCH MAKER❤️❤️

     SHUT UP.....😬😬😬

"Kelly put you up this?"

Robert just shrugged and walked away as the bell rang

She checked her phone on her texting contacts and there on the top was Roberts was just added.