29kiss

Flash back on Robs pov.

Tracey keeps starring at me in the cafeteria. A few days after Shayla broke up with me.

I look over to Shay, she moved to a different table now that it's over. She sits by her friends, and glances back at me. Then quickly looks away. She's wearing faded skinny jeans and uggs, and north face sweat shirt, her hair is tyed in a high pony tail. I miss her a lot. Remembering are first date, a walk on the beach, the first time she dyed her hair. Our little arguments, are dates. Her green eyes. All because of Tracey. But the strange thing is.....I don't hate her as much as I should. So when she suductively  gestures me over to her table, I except.

"How it going Robby" she asks sweetly, once I walk over sitting beside her. "Cool" I say casually even thew it's not.

"Cool" she says back smiling playing with her hair, sexy like. She winks at me. Licking her cherry red lipstick. She's wearing her blonde hair down and has on a black leather jacket, black leather jeans, boots that went past her knee, a loose fitting grey T-shirt.

"Soooo how about....from now on....you sit right next to me....every day, since, well...you got nothing els entertaining to do. So?" She says winking at me. I blush.

"Sure. I'd love to"

"Perfect!" She exclaims. Her friends giggle, the one with the pretty brown eyes, waves at me shyly, I  wave back. Tracey quickly reverts my attention to her.
~~~~~~~~~

I'm in Tracey's room. It's very...modern, the theme is black grey and red, in hoop shapes across the bed colliding across each other. She has posters of famous art on the walls. One of a tulip hangs over her bed. "Wow" I say taking in the site.  "Did you paint this?" I ask walking over to a canvas with different vitality of  colors, all colliding together. "Yes, I did" Tracey says from the door way. I turn around to face her, she slowly walks towards me, "it...helps me think...you know" she says very close to me now, she has very pretty lips. "Get stressed out a lot"  I ask, trying to distract I myself from her. " yes. All the time." She says pressing her self closer to me just inches away.  " so this is a passion of yours".   "It is" she says her lips against mine "so are you." Then she pushes me against the wall. Kissing me full blast. She grabs my shirt collar, and bits my neck. I pull away. "You want me Robert" she breaths, pushing me back against the wall, one of her posters falling.
"Tracey-"  "shhhh call me Trace, Robbie.." She says kissing me again. I pull away escaping her grasp.

"It's Shayla, isn't it ?" Tracey asks as I walk toward the door. I stop mid way. "No. What makes you think that?"  Tracey puts a arm around my shoulder, leaning over on her tipy  toes and whispers in my ear. "I see the way you look at her..you need to forget about her. ..the girl you can have is right in front of you...she wants you...and you want her..Shay don't love you, she never did"  I pull away. "What do you know? It's your fault she left me!" I say my heart pounding against my chest in rage.  "Oh so that's why you hate me, huh?"  I walk toward her putting my hands against her shoulders, she looks up at me. "I. Don't. Hate you." I say slowly looking into her eyes. "You love me?" She asks hope in her eyes and voice, making her sound sweet young and innocent, making me want to say I love her.  Instead I pull away. "I'm sorry about Shay" she calls after me.

"I loved Shay"  I say my voice sounding a little raspy.

"I know....I know" she says deeply.

"Why?" I ask spinning to face her. She looks at me sadly and says.

"Because I love you"

I back away walking out and never looking back, the truth is. I'm still not over Shayla, I can't be with another girl when our break up is still so raw. It's like I'm cheating on her and, I still love her, and being with the girl who caused it, just makes things worst.