21loner

Claw was a loner for a while.....she had no boyfriend. Lulu was making out with Bran....right in front of Claw. But she dint say any thing about it, and how awkward her 'BFF' was stealing her boyfriend.....or so it seemed. Sally was sitting with Kelly. It's been weeks since they talked. Right now she's sitting across from Lulu and Bran. Lulu has her arms wrapped around Brans neck.  And she was sitting on one of his legs, wearing torn red jeans and pastel Tank top, her hair was really pretty now, instead of frizzy it was shiny and waved all the way past her shoulders, wearing multiple colored brass bracelets. And diamond earrings. And a real pretty chic necklace.

Claw got up and walked up to Kelly and Sally's side. "Can I sit with you guys?" Claw asked quietly. Sally looked up from her tray, then at Kelly, who was starring up at Claw in shock. "S-sure C-Claw....yeah go ahead..." "Thanks" Claw sat down across from them. Her ears feeling hot.

"Hey! Claw! Come sit with me and my boyfriend." Lulu called torrid Claw from the other table. Really? She just called him her boyfriend?! Is she trying to piss me off.....
Other kids thought the same thing course they were all looking at Claw like she was about to  lose her temper....well she kind of had a tendency to lose her temper.....sometimes.... "Oooohhhhh Claws about to get her ass whipped...." Jan said in the back ground. She's such a sour loser....still won't expat I kicked her ass on the bus....oh well....sucks for her...

"That's fine...Lulu....I'm cool,right here." Claw said innocently smiling sweetly at Lulu. She looked furious. While Bran stared at Claw longingly. Claw felt bad...but he was mad at her, for something Claw dint even do.

"So your best friends with those losers? Eww" Lulu sneered.

"  yeah totally!" Sally gushed flipping her blond bob. Lulu narrowed her eyes at her.

"And you...there's a reason I stopped being your friend your such a loser...." Lulu said coldly.

Sally hesitated for a moment before saying "well that's assume goodie for you."

"Your mean...your a bully...."

"I'm the bully? Lol.....boyfriend stealer"

"You still remember that?"

"Never forgot.....been plotting my revenge ever since...."

"Wanna fight?..."

"Totally!"

"Outside.Now"

"Fine outside it is"

"Fine."
"Fine!"
"FINE!"

"JUST FIGHT ALL READY!!!!"

"wait....what?!! ....SHUT UP!!!! WHERE PREPPING UP FOR ARE FIGHT!!!!"

"YEAH!!!!"
"SHUT UP!!!!!"
so now instead of lulu and Sally fighting each other....both Sally and lulu are arguing with some random person in the cafeteria. "YOU WANNA FIGHT!!" Sally yelled out to that person. "BRING IT!!!!" Random person said jumping up from there seat. Before Sally could tackle the person....Claw said "hey. Sally. Your suppose to be fighting lulu remember."  "Oh yeah....ill deal with you later..."  She said looking back at the cafeteria person.  Lulu and Sally walked out of the cafeteria door. Every one stumbled over each other  trying to all fit though the door at once. One girl finally pushed though falling flat on the ground.

Sally and lulu were out side. Looking strait at each other with egotistical smirks. Some kids were cheering  for Sally others for lulu. Fight fight fight!!!! This reminded Claw of her and Jan on the bus....Sally swung at lulu but lulu got out of the way fast. Back handing Sally in the face. Sally's nose dripped blood as fire burns in her icy blue eyes. She slowly wiped the blood away with the hand. Smiling dangerously. "You can't beat me...remember...you know me long enough. "Yes I do.." Sally commented back swinging at Lulus face again." I know that your weak...I know your secrets.." "What secrets?" Lulu said back, as she tried to yank Sally's hair..."all your secrets..." Sally said smiling evilly....lulu had a look of fear wash over her. But she quickly recovered. As she tripped Sally making her fall forward. Sally yanked at Lulus feet coursing her to lose balance and Crash down on Sally who was pulling her hair. "Done yet?" Sally asked. Lulu scratched her across the face, causing a scape mark on her cheek. "Yes" she said simply then she got up and smugly walked away proudly. Sally held her would her eyes following lulu. "That was so cool!!" Kelly gushed. "Yeah!" Claw gushed along with Kelly. She missed the good old days..."so who wants to tell me about why your hanging out with each other, and why was Kelly ignoring me?"

"This is going to be a long story" said Kelly.