8 Love&Revenge

So far Claws day started out bad...then...good.....now to horrible....she had a lot of homework.....and worry about...Sally's big REVENG. Oh joy.....but she wasn't bothered about people saying she was dating Bran, because she was and was in love with him. He was all so her first date. She was so happy...Robert was giving her cold shoulder thew, she dint know why....weird. She had to text Kelly, she would be sooo happy and excited. She took out her phone but before she could text Kelly, instead she had Roberts message, she felt bad right away , she never texted him, she read his message, her heart twisted.

Why are you even dating Bran, he'll be a bad boyfriend you deserve better.

Wtf you saying you like me...

NO just saying you deserve better....

Why do you care who I date, my love life don't concern you

Yes it dose...

Why? I'm in love and nothing's bad gonna happen!

Why did he brake up with Sally she's more popular then you...why would he even care....

Because he don't like Sally he likes me...

"Like" wow I'm so mystified

Shut up. I can date who ever I want. You saying you "Love" me

NO!were just friends...

Okay then....so let me date Bran..
*Sigh* fine...
*Sigh* I'm gonna text Kelly now...stop giving me the cold shoulder...

*Sigh*.....

Lol stop...😊

Later she texted Kelly and told her about how she dated Bran, and of course Kelly was super excited and thrilled about her and Bran dateing,....then she wanted to plan there wedding...." No KELLLLY WERE NOT GETTING MARRIED..."
"Yet" Kelly said smartly.
"I don't know....Kelly....you have been trying to match me up with Rob....and I'm dating Bran...."
"Sorry, but you weren't dating Bran at the time....I did Not Match you Up with him!!!"
"Yup..." Claw said rolling her eyes.
"Fine...but I'll tell him no.."
"To late he's already getting all possessive on me...and jealousies."
"Your welcome"

" oh did tell you the amazing news,Sally's gonna get revenge on me"
"Sucks"
"Yes it dose.."
" wait Sally did what?' Asked a soft flowy  voice. Lulu
"Ohmygod lulu dint see you there..." Claw said turning around her face turning red
" I heard Sally's getting revenge...that's bad.."
"Why. Is she bad.."
" I got Sally's revenge last year..I dated her crush and I'll never get her mad again..."
"Why what did she do??!!" Kelly asked excitingly hoping up and down..Claw did not want hear, she did not want to know what Sally had in store for her...
" mostly back stabbing gossip reputation ruiners, pranks...getting even...glares lots of evil glares...."
"Sucks" Claw said wincing.
"Tell me about.." Lulu said rolling her brown eyes.
They walked away to next class together
"Hey want to come over, for a sleepover this weekend?" Lulu asked out of the blue.
"Huh?" It's been like, two years since she had a sleepover with lulu..
"You know just like the good old days.."  " yeah sure.." "Oh  Kelly can come to.." Claw looked at Kelly worryingly, she was unusually quiet, and deep in thought, she shook her head clearing her mind." What, oh yeah what ever you said ....sleepover, right..." She said slapping her forehead. " bye" said lulu. "Kay Kay" said. Claw waving good bye. After she was gone she made a weird face at Kelly who was lost deep in thought again. "Kelly what is it, your freaking me out." "Nothing it's just, Lulu hasn't talked to you in two years..?" " yeah I know I think it's werid to, oh well,right? Stop worry it's fine, all I need to worry about is Rob and Sally..and Lulu I don't want to add you to...I'm the one that's suppose to worry, Kay.."  Kelly sighed " fine." She said even thew she sounded like she forced to say it, even thew her mind dint say so.

" lighten up.." Claw said smiling playfully bumping  Kelly's shoulder, but Kelly dint bump back, she just walked emotionless un smiling..." Bye" Claw said as she walked torrid her class heaving a sigh. "Bye". Kelly mumbled.

She decided to ketchup on English homework and stop worrying...
Good luck, she thought bitterly to her self.