18 rain

The sky was dark and gloomy weather which was a perfect match,for Claws mood.it started to rain as she walked toward her bus. Her cloths were damp. She dint care though. Because she dint care about anything. Nothing mattered. The sky's dark and gloomy it's still raining. She walked into school she dint feel like talking to Bran to day.after what happened the other day. So shameful. Oh well.

She walked up to Robert who was talking to a red headed girl with blond streaks in her hot firey bob style. Her eyes lit up with fear when she saw Claw. She bowed her head and quickly walked away. "What was that about?" Claw asked dullness laced her voice in a boring tone. "She wanted to out on a date with me." Robert said back simply.

"So did you"

"No"

"Why not, she looked hot!"

"because I like somebody els..."

Claws heart lurched out, did he mean her?

"Who?" She asked consciously.

"Oh some girl from my old school, she's hotter then the girl I was talking to" he said with a wink.

Claws heart dropped in her chest. She dint know why. She liked Bran after all dint she? So why did she want Robert to like her? What's wrong with me! She thought to her self freaking out now.

"Lol well I better go find Bran" Claw said smiling a little. She walked past him to the the end of the hallway, as she walked away she felt a pare of eyes burning into her back. She turned her head around to see Robert looking strait at her. Like he wanted to talk to her.  Did he just say that to make me jealous? She thought. Her heart beating faster feeling hope and longing. Then a girl with pretty hair walked up to him smiling. He smiled back. Claw dropped her head as she walked away.

~~~~~~~~

But not before long the informal of hands grab her shoulders spin her around to face his brown eyes.

Before pressing his pale lips against hers and kissing her gently.

In front of the whole school.

Wait what!!!??

Claw pulled away really fast almost falling over, until Robert cought her by the waist before she hit the ground. "got ya" he said smiling mischievously. "Okay Rob,I have a boyfriend, and it's not you..."  "But it could be"  he said winking. "Ohmygod you don't get it I'm with Bran not you...Kay clear?" Claw said hopefully he got it..."the only thing clear is your pretty face right in front of me...and that I can be your boyfriend..."

"You don't get it!"

"Your right I do not know why I just did that...weird..."

"Thank you.." Claw said said she sounded relaxed when she was really disappointed.why I'm I do disappointed? Why am I so weird?!!

"Claw?" Said a voice in the back ground of Claws thoughts.
She spun around to see Bran. Shock spread across his face.

"Bran..."

" you...him...no...not possible..."

"Nothing's between me and him!...nothing!"

"What..yes you love me..right?!" Robert said dissatisfaction and delusional emotions reached his eyes. " No." She said even though it might just be a lie...she dint know..

"Bran...!!!"

"No no just stay away from me....yeah..."

He spun around walking away coolheaded.

Furious Claw spun around and slapped Robert across the face. The slapping  sound echoed  though the hallway. His face reddened as he touched it numbly. He shamefully looked up at her like a puppy who gotten yelled at. Rage boiled in her blood like lava burning inside her veins..

"Sorry" he said

"Don't be" Claw said smirking back. She spun around to fined Bran. As she ran out side it was completely pouring, Bran was no where to be seen, Claw found her self to be lost in the rain.