22plotting..

"WHY DINT YOU TELL ME!!!" claw shrieked once she heard the whole story.

"You would have ruined the whole plan!" Sally grumbled. Crossing her arms.

"No I would have helped out, I'm not that stupid, it's more better then believing that I was betrayed." Claw remarked back.

"Sorry Claw it's just....we needed Lulu to think she won the battle...and you would have interfered..sorry bestie..." Kelly apologized.

"Fine...I still think you should of told me..."

"Stubborn......um 'Thank you'....Sally said rolling her eyes.

"Thank you....queen Sally..."

"Perfect! Your welcome servant Claw..."

"Hey!"

"Lulus gonna plan her revenge. But she doesn't know....the only thing she knows is that your our friend again." Kelly said trying to distract from there little argument. Good try...

"Ha now I can finish plotting my revenge....." Sally said smiling evilly drumming her fingers together.

"Not plotting on me of course right..?"

"No not yet....Lulu for now...I'll get to you later"

"Hey!"

"Peace! Guys okay!" Kelly yelled putting out her hands in between both of them.

"Hell no....were plotting on defeating Lulu....so...." Sally said.

"Agree" Claw said nodding her head approvingly.

"Yes....finally an agreement on something..." Kelly said victoriously.

Brans pov.

I was in Lulus room.  I guess we're at the point in the relationship were we go to each others houses....she has a really cute girly room....better then Claws....while Lulus in a separate room putting her makeup on, I'm snooping around at her environment...room..I mean. Then something catches my eye....its gold and shiny booklet...I reach for it and pick it up, and read the title . Secrets. Must be a diary, I wonder if I should read it...I mean I want to know how hot she thinks I am...scratch that not thinks knows..wink wink. So I open it, and in stead of secret crushes or how cute I am...I find a full on strategies....and very very juicy gossip, and her latest statistics of plotting against.....wtf...CLAW!!! okay okay....calm down bro..

I think I should warn Claw.

No no she betrayed you...for another guy...plus Lulus Fire...

I won't warn her...

Good choice...

Thanks...

Anytime..

Okay shut up!!! "Looks like you found out...babe.....I was going to tell you sooner or later.." I look up to see Lulu giving me her cold stare. She was leaning against  the door frame. Her arms folded against her chest. "Plus I need your help."

I'm totally addicted to her...I don't know why I can't stop staring like I'm hypnotized.

"Yes.love, anything..."

"I need you to make Claw think you still care...you still love her.."

"You know that's not tru-"

"Yes!of course why would you like her better then me...don't be stupid."

She said smirking. She called me stupid....wow that's so....sexy....mean hot sassy....bratty....hmmmmm.
Bad girl....

"Excuse me...!"
"Nothing!" Shit I must of said that out loud.

"Did you hypnotized me or something?"
"Yeah...no time for flattering me...."

"So what do you want me to do?"

"You know Robert right..."

"Yeah" I say that word  with a bitter taste

"Cool. Here's the plan..."

So I listen patently to the our scheming plan.

And we both get something out of this...plotting...

Revenge...of course.