10 Lulu prov

So after Claw and Kelly left Lulu ran back up the stairs to her room. Smiling to her self like a cat who caught  the mouse, two actually, to be against. Haha. She loved manipulating people...she shut the door to her room and decided to apply her makeup, since she was in an amazing mood. First fiery red lipstick, pale pink blush, silvery eyeshadow liquid eyeliner and thick butterfly mascara.  She straighten her  frizzy hair...and thought promptly to her self ...if she should trie the silky shampoo and conditioner Claw told her about when she ask. Because She meant it,of course. She was suddenly  jealous, of course Claw had nice hair, and was prettier. She scowled to her self then made funny impressions of Claw. She was clearly jealous, and was clearly jealous of Sally, why els would she hate her? Because she's mean? Ha! No of course not because then Lulu would have to hate her self...and she would Never do that.
That's why she stole Sally's crush...what a great friend I am...Lulu thought smiling to herself in the mirror, she was clearly beautiful, except for Claw being a little problem. Hmmmmm. I'll have to fix that...she thought...after I fix Sally to! Hehe. She'll have to be careful thew last time that happened she was a loser for a month!!! *shudder* maybe she'll get her self a cute boyfriend to....
She'll kill to birds with stone. She thought to herself as she flopped on her soft cushiony bed. But Sally won't be so easy....she be like her.fighting another cat...oh well Lulu was always up to Challenge.

,