7 Gossipop

Claw went home after ward with Kelly,  she  climbed the stairs to her room and flopped on her velvet Ultra pink  bed.  Her cat Coco who was the color of Carmel,was curled up into a ball on her bed.   The next morning she got ready put her hair up in to sloppy on purpose bun, because Kelly said they should be twins and She can't keep on noticing her
hair by stuffing it into a hat al the time. After she got ready wearing her favorite sweat pants and grey T- shirt, she ran torrid the bus, no one  said anything to her, it was just a usual morning and she decided to text Kelly about the party last night....Claw  was also in a really  good mood...that night was the best night of her life, if party's were like that she would party AL ThE. TIME...!!!!

Hi Kelly!!!!!!! Can not Wait for....ANOTHER PARTAY... !!! you know were and when al the party's are soooo.......😋😊😊😊😊😊😜😆👻

Ummm .....Claude you better like....not check your...phone...or come to school ....at.....all.....

What are you talking about....I'm gonna check my phone....

NO NONONO NOOOOOOO DONT   YOU DARE CHECK THAT ELECTRIC BLUE TECHNICAL DIVICE!.....

Sorry....🤗

Grrrrrrrrrr😡😡😡😡

Claw looked at the new post on face book to see that her and Bran sitting at the water fountain, and another one of her and Bran on the dance floor....making out...

Claws heart almost stopped at the words under the pictures said....

Hey looks like...Bran isn't dating Sally anymore Eh.... Ohhhh look at Bran and Claude so Adorable.....can not wait for Claude to come to school and see the look on her face when she sees the posters.....well that's al thank you for being fan of my latest gossip issue. This ones like the juiciest rumor yet.....for more BRAN AND CLAW..VIST MY FACE BOOK PAGE😗    
Bye bye!

Posters , they have FREAKING POSTERS
AND MORE PICS OF....OF...Of...

She quickly texted Kelly

Oh my god KELLY...I Should Have Listened to.....YOU...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!😫😫😫😫😫😫😩😩😩😩😩😖😖😖

Sorry....bestie should never have brought you to that party....😦😢😥😰😭

that's okay...😔

really?

NO !YOU DUM DUM!!!! ITS NOT OKAY.....😡😡😡😡😡😡⚡️⚡️⚡️🔥🔥🔥🔥🌪🌪🌪🌪

The bus pulled over at the school, Claw got out of there as fast she could, she ran in to the school up the steps to there the door where she bumped into Bran...she had to find him...she ran though the hallway dodging some kids they al stared at her and whispered, she dint care, she knew they weren't whispering about her running, but gossiping about something els...the posters ....

She bumped into Robert, " so you and Bran are dating?" He said...."No of course Not!" " " That's not what the gossip says...or the posters"  She pushed past him and saw a medium sized poster of her and bran making out on the dance floor.

She angrily tore it down and crumpled it up  throwing it into a nearby trash can. She saw another poster only it was her and Bran at the water fountain. She had to go bye group of giggling girls. Who won't  let her by so she had push her self threw and grab the poster and crumple it up..they al smirked laughing,Robert grabbed a near by poster and crumpled it up throwing it into the trash can. The girls wiggled  there eye brows at him but he ignored them,  "where's Bran?" She asked   Urgently.

" over there " he said pointing to the way end of the hallway by the vending machine.

Claw walked up to Bran who was talking with a group of boys, they all started smirking when she walked up to Bran, one of  them wiggled his eye brows at her, but she ignored them looking to Bran "hey, Honey" he said smiling at her. "Bran, we need to talk, now" she said narrowing her eyes  at his the snickering friends. "Sure" he said walking away with her "go get her Bran!" One of his friends called out the they all starting laughing.

"Sorry bout that.." He said looking back at his friends. " I guessing you saw the posters,Honey"she said sarcasm in her voice. " so did Sally..she broke up with me this morning" he said shrugging. "Sorry" Claw whispered she felt like it was her fault she destroyed someone's relationship, then she remembered what Sally said to stay away from Bran. Or els..

"So want to go out.." Bran said out of the blue. "What?". " Well since every one thinks were dating, we like each other....Honey..." He said blushing a little. " how do you know I like you...Honey.." Claw said back playfully, raising her eye brows.

Bran walked closer wrapping his arms around her waist, she flung her arms over his shoulders. They pressed closer, there lips touching smoothly, the bell rang . "We should probably get to class" she said after awhile," yeah probably, " he hugged her " see you after first hour,sweetie" he said then left.  Claw blushed smiling to her self , she felt the  best happiness ever.it was like her dreams come true..then her messenger call rung, she thought it was Kelly so she answered it.  But then with an iced chill slowly creeping up her spine....she saw it wasn't Kelly...

It was Sally.

Her hand shanking she looked at what  Sally wrote 

Look up

Claw looked up to see  way at the end of the hallway was ,Sally holding her phone she looked up and made eye contact . Her icy blue eyes made her heart feel like it froze in place.  Her blonde hair was tide back from her face tightly not a strand escaping, her eyes and cheek bones were shadowed, witch made her more menacing, her blue eyes glowed.

I told you to stay away from him....

Sally...sorry..

a new text was  typed in she looked up to see Sally smiling darkly.

She looked down at the new messenge, it said..

Revenge...🔥🔥😈