25tracey

Claw walks down the hallway, looking for Robert. Her hair was now cut down a little past her chin length, styled in layers, with blonde highlights. It looked good on her giving her the glowing affect, all so making her brown eyes look bigger. Sally dint want to be the only one with short hair, she said this style would make her look cute&sassy. So she went to the hair salon and now she's pretty hot. It was kind of tiering stuffing it in a hat all the time.  She wanted to look worthy for Robert.

Claw all so bought new cloths at the mall. A navy blue and white striped tight tang top.
White shorts. And sandals with heels. She carried a round her new coach black purse. Even though her old favorite bag would have matched her shirt. It was new so...

As she was walking down the hall, making clicking sounds with her shoes, she applied pale pink lip gloss and blush, still looking for Robert.....then out of know where she heard.

"Excuse me...have you seen Robert?" Claw spun a round to face a pretty girl with auburn hair. She wore a baggy red shirt with mini red shorts and a golden chain a round her neck. Shades rested apron her head like a crown.

"No I was looking for him. Who may you be?" Claw asked looking the girl over.

"Oh. I'm Tracey his girlfriend" she said smiling cunningly.

Claw was taken back...but quickly regained her self.

"Well Tracey I'm his girlfriend Claw." Claw said her heart racing in her chest.

"So your the one he was talking about....dam it!   He told me you were out of the picture!"  Tracey says looking very pissed off.

"He said what?!" Claw asks confused what picture?

Tracey gave her a Death Stare and said in a low scary voice "so your the one who stole my Robert from me Eh?"

"Well technically he's my Robert- Claw got interrupted by Tracey's purse whacking Claw in the face "you stole him! You stole him! Your gonna pay for this!" So then Claw was being chased around by Tracey, Claw could fight but she wasn't gonna, because she all ready did on the bus a million years ago.

"Get back here!" Tracey shrieked as Claw ducked under a couple of kids in the hallway, Tracey ended up whacking one of the passer byes in the hall. "Ow!" Some one said behind Claw. Tracey tried to yank at Claws hair, thank god she cut it shorter for it was more harder for Tracey to yank her hair out. "Robert!" Claw yelled as she saw her hot boyfriend strolling by..."Claw?" He asked as he looked at her new look....and well this the crazy scene behind her with kids falling over and Tracey whacking them with her purse trying to find Claw. "Found you!" Then she said when she saw Claw snuggled against Robert. "Rob?" She says stubbing forward. "Tracey?" He asked pulling Claw closer.

Tracey's shock turned in to rage. "YOU LIED TO ME! You said she was out of the picture!"

"Well....I lied." Robert said simply "sorry your not the one."

"I am.....you wait and see...." And with that Tracey spun a round on her stilitoe  heels, stumbling. And promptly walked away.

"What is she talking about Robert?" Claw asked looking up at him giving him a suspicious glance. "Well I kind of dated her before us......so yeah..."

"Distracting your self from me?" Claw said smiling mischievously.

"Yes! How did you know!" He asks spinning her a round.

"I have my ways..." Claw says gripping his chest as he pulls her closer to him, pressing together. He was about to kiss her...when she interrupted gesturing to her new hair.

He pulled back to look at her. "It's cute...so you. I like it" he says smiling.

"I hope so, I did for you...."
"Awwww"

"Well also for me and Sally....to....but mostly for you..."
"Mood dampener..."

"Lol oh come on!"

"Oh I all most for got! There's this dance coming up-"
"And you want me to go?"

"How did you know!"

"As I said before I've got my ways....wink wink"

"Oh really? Wink wink" he says back wiggling his eye brows at her.
Claw giggled to her self "lol okay stop that!"

"Like this..." Then he picked her up and kissed her softly on the lips.

"Exactly" Claw said, smiling in be tween kisses.