17 drama

Claw went to class she sat by Bran as they listen to there lecture. But Claw still can't dampen the stabbing twisting feeling she had in her heart, it felt like it was bleeding and being crushed to pieces. Claw rested her head on her desk as tears slowly ran her cheeks her face felt flushed god I hate this I'm to sensitive ...she thought bitterly to her self. "Claw you okay?" Bran asks Claws face was covered. Which was fine she dint want anyone to look at her or pity her. It was  shameful... "Yeah I'm fine.." She whispered even thew he probably dint hear her. He took her by the shoulders hugging her tight. She dint respond or els everyone would see her tears. "Claude are you okay?" The teacher asks looking at Claw. Her face turned bright red. "She don't feel good."  Bran said. Claw head still down glanced at Bran from the corner of her eye, he winked at her. She held her hand out under the desk as a thank you. "Your excused you may go to the nurses office" Claw quickly walked out of there, and ran threw the hallway as fast as she could so just In case she bumped into Sally and Kelly. She won't be able to face them. After she went to the nurses she was excused to go home Which  she did. She looked at the world and only saw the negative....and how dark and gloomy it was...even the sky was cloudy to day just like her mood. And even if it was sunny. Nothing can make her lighten up. She walked in her house ingnoring her mom as she ran up the stares and slammed the door.  Her mom knocked on the door a million times. But she dint answer she was going to stay there forever and never go to school again....she lay there un blinking her eyes focussing on her mirror, she   Dint want to see herself, so she turned a way looking at a dark corner. She closed her eyes and went to sleep to hot tears poring down her face.

~~~~~
"Claw open up..." Her mom said Claw lazily opened her eyes. She count remember anything. Then she remembered.....Sally....Kelly...BFFS hated her plotting revenge against her....she groaned flopping on to the bed. "Go away....please I want to be.alone.please...."  " you have a visitor " " well if it's Kelly I do not want to see her"

"No it's your boyfriend" Claw got up walking a cross the room she flung open the door frowning looking at Bran. He looked good but she dint,her eyes were shadowed and baggy. Her hair was tangled, her face pale. She blushed at how bad she looked and was about to slam the door when he stopped it.

"Please"

"Ugh fine" Claw said letting him in her room with was also a mess.

Bran took her brush and was about to comb her hair when she backed a way..

"Fine, again" she mumbled as she walked torrid him. He stroked her hair then smoothly started brushing it. She remade un smiling.