31sweet

Shays pov.

I was waiting at my locker for my friends,when my new boyfriend grabs my waste from behind leans over and cunningly whispers in my ear. "Hmmm you smell like a tropical flower, so sweet and exotic....and so out of this world" I spin around to look at him, he's so hot with tan skin and abs with brown eyes wavy blonde hair. "Out of this world?" I ask as he pulls me closer. "Yes like a wonderful Galaxy...or a  another universe not yet discovered." I smile as he pulls me closer to him. We start kissing and I fall into a deep fantasy haze.he's got me mesmerized, and in our own little love bubble. "Shay?" I pull away as Roberts voice brakes threw my fantasy barrier. "Rob?" I ask walking towards him, my boyfriend  gives him a dirty look. "What do you want? Your the one causing  all the Trouble and you caused  your brake up!and me and Tracey's...Now you want her back!?" He yells stepping toward Robert. "Um last time I recalled...Tracey was the one who caused both our break ups!" Rob yells back, then looks at me."Shay I need to talk to you." I look over at my boyfriend. "Shay don't go with him...he's just trying to trick you.."  "It'll only be one minute..." I say walking away with Rob. We stop around a corner. "Rob what is it?" I ask pressed in to the corner his big brown eyes look down quickly. "I'm....Im moving...Shay" he says looking down at his hands.

I look up eyes wide. "Really?" I whisper. He looks back at me. He slightly brushes my cheek with his finger, then quickly pulls away, looking down again. "Rob...."  That's when he hugs me. I relax. "It was an honor being your boyfriend..." I smile pulling away. "No, it was an honor being your girlfriend.." That's when I leaned over to kiss him, wrapping my arms around his neck. We both pull away at the same time. I smile and walk away. "A good bye kiss, to remember me." I say walking away, then I hear him whisper loud enough for me to hear, "don't worry I'll never forget..."  I smile to my self.
~~~~~~~~

After that I never saw him again. Now I hear he has a girlfriend...and she never heard of me....but I know he still remembers me...just like he promised.