❁Seventeen❁

Tumblr

Casthecupcake: Oi

Casthecupcake: Dean

~~~

"Cas you can't text me while I'm driving," Dean laughed as he saw the notifications pop up from Cas.

"Can. Just did." Cas smirked back, causing Dean to roll his eyes.

The trip to Dean's was long but they knew that once it was over, they could relax and they'd never have to go back. Cas expected when he was first with Dean he would be on edge or nervous but really, he was the complete opposite. It felt normal, like the usual thing to do would be to sit in the impala with Dean on long trips just talking about anything and everything or just enjoying the company.

Around an hour later, they were half way there already. Dean turned to Cas to tell him but when he did, he saw Cas leaning his head to the side of the head rest with is eyes closed, asleep he suspected.

"Cas?" He whispered, just wanting to check if he was definitely asleep and sure enough, there was no response. Dean couldn't help but smile seeing Cas asleep, for 1 as he knew how hard it must normally be for him and 2, how peaceful he looked, The way his chest rhythmically rose and fell as he breathed. His face relaxed and completely at rest. He was glad that cas felt comfertable enough to do that. That Cas was so at peace with Dean being there that he could fall asleep.

Then he thought, maybe it wasn't such a bad idea after all.