(5) Results for Tawnypaw

Tawnyfrost- Tawnyfrost's mother never liked her. She was always the last to get fresh kill and the least favorite of the kits so she grew up to be quite spiteful. She was named Tawnyfrost because she was always quite frosty and cold to the other cats.

A_Little_Kitty

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tawnyrush- named for the rush of blood that goes to her head whenever something doesn't go her way. She was mistreated as a kit, and for that she has been scarred. She is not afraid to sacrifice all in a *rush*. Her green eyes reflect on her own personality, and her ginger stripe represents her intelligence, that stretches far and wide, holding more knowledge then most of the senior warriors.

KandyKittys

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tawnyfox- "quiet, intelligent, and cunning" as a fox, she slips by letting others do the dirty work for her, showing her carelessness and selflessness as she doesn't care to do anything but rest and sleep. Like a fox she takes advantage of others, and you must be careful to not let her wits fool you into doing something she was supposed to do herself; Tawnyfox

iiWhisperSky

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Tawnystorm- she's like a storm bringing doom to others... (with her actions) 

Backstory: she played tough as a kit and her friends always joked about her strength and compared it to a storm, because its powerful and unpredictable... The leader was listening.

MyDogFaith4321

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tawnyflight-She was given her name Tawnyflight because.............

Backstory-As a young kit she loved to jump from place to place,the other kits almost thought she could fly! The leader watched her training and he/she thought of the name Tawnyflight. That's how she got the name Tawnyfight.

funkitty26

---------------------------------------------------------

IN 2ND PLACE WE HAVE...

*drumroll*

*drumroll*

KandyKittys with the name, Tawnyrush!

CONGRATS~! You get 5 votes on a story of your choice (if you want) and a shout-out!

IN 1ST PLACE WE HAVE...

...

...

...

*drumroll*

...

...

*drumroll*

...

...

iiWhisperSky with "Tawnyfox" Although "fox" isn't a common suffix, you made it work and were very creative by how you did it!

You receive...5 votes on a story of your choice (if you choose to accept it) and a shout-out and a dedication!

----------------------

EVERYONE~! THANK YOU FOR PARTICIPATING~! SORRY IF YOU DIDN'T WIN BUT AS A PARTICIPATION PRIZE I AM GOING TO GIVE EVERYONE 3 RANDOM VOTES ON A STORY IF THEY HAVE ONE~! You don't need to claim that prize because it's going to be given to everyone and it's RANDOM.