(2) Results for Sedgepaw

Oh boy. You guys all did really good. This is probably the hardest round that I've had to judge. I decided that every participant (that does not win 1st or 2nd place) will win 3 points instead of 1. :) 

Entries

Brokenshadow2004 Sedgegaze - "(H)e likes to observe rather than leap in. He'd rather watch than fight." 

Quicksilver_Foxheart Sedgestalker - "...because he observes before leaping in." 

Sunstruck_Pebbles Sedgefrost - "(H)e's reserved and quiet, observing for information rather than asking. He sneaks up his enemies like frost..." and "It's just that frost always comes overnight, so when you wake up it's like it just appeared." 

ashfeather- Sedgebreeze - "(H)e likes the peace and quiet, like a breeze."

AftertheSharpEyedJay - Sedgehawk - "(H)e's a fast, stealthy, observant cat and because of his hunting skills. Also, if he could be a medicine cat that would mean he has good memory like...a hawk's." 

-psychotic-kid- - Sedgewind - "He is quiet and stealthy during fighting and (that) can act as a surprise for his opponents, just like the win(d) can come as a surprise at random moments. Not only that but he enjoys the peace and quiet which often comes with the wind." 

bunnycanwrite - Sedgefeather - "He is stealthy and enjoys some peace and quiet which brings a certain slow and stillness to the world. He dislike pressure (feathers will descend on their own time :P). He is not the strongest warrior but has a knack for observation and I assume, calculation, giving him time to fight." 

WarriorCats09 - Sedgewing - "He seems to be quite graceful in his wisdom and careful nature, just like a dove or bird." 

ASDAilurophile - Sedgestalk - "...this means both stalking and the stalk of a plant." // "H(e) prefers not to jump straight into battle." // "He likes herbs and stalks are parts of plants which can be herbs. Neither he or plants like bugs." 

----------------

Comments

Brokenshadow2004 

+1 for unique/uncommonly used suffix

+3 for simple yet meaningful (straight-to-the-point) explanation that connects suffix to his personality

= 4 points

Quicksilver_Foxheart

+1 for smooth-sounding name 

+1.5 for meaningful and simple explanation

+1 for unique/uncommonly used suffix

= 3.5 points

Sunstruck_Pebbles 

+2 for meaningful explanation that completely connects suffix to his personality

+2 for connecting it to our world! (ex: frost always comes overnight)

+.5 for somewhat smooth-sounding name