>Division 2<

Alright, I'm opening up this book again! :3 Let me give everyone a quick preview!

>There will be multiple divisions.
>Each division will have 10 rounds.
>For each round, you'll gain points. 1st place gives you 5 points, 2nd place gives you 2 points, 3rd place gives you 1 point.

>At the end of each division, there will be prizes.
~1st place gets 10 votes on a book of your choice, a permanent follow (if I haven't followed you already), a book added to my reading list, a signature, and a cover (optional) made by me.
~2nd place gets 10 votes on a book of your choice, a book added to my reading list, a permanent follow, and a signature.
~3rd place gets 10 votes on a book of your choice and a signature.
-Everyone who participates for at least 7 rounds during one division will be given a shout-out! Winners will also be announced in the shout-out!

Since I gave winners to people every single chapter, there'll be no point in tallying up the scores for the last parts.

Basically, you know the rules of Name That Apprentice! For the full preview, please read the first part. Just try to...

~Be unique with your name
~Check the comments to make sure your name is still here
~A description for your name is encouraged. However, do not make it SUPER LONG. I'd prefer descriptions and explanations over stories.

I'm going to update the next parts tomorrow or sometime later! :3 Prepare yourselves! :3