>Division 3<

Let's get right onto the important info!

For ALL Divisions: 

- There will be around 5-10 rounds for each division.

- There should be more than 5 divisions before the book comes to an end.

- Each division might fluctuate and change. I can guarantee that they will improve... as long as people stay active.

- The system for playing and winning Name That Apprentice will be the same! 

3rd Division System: 

- At the end of each round, 1st place will now receive 10 points and 2nd place will receive 5 points. There is no 3rd place anymore. Everyone participating will receive 1 point anyway.

3rd Division Prizes:

- Everyone participating will get a personal thank you and a shout out. You do not have to claim this prize.

- Active participants will receive a few votes on a book of their choice. You need to claim this prize yourselves in my PM and tell me which book you want me to do it for. If you do not have a book on YOUR account, you can tell me to support another one of YOUR accounts or a joint account that you belong to.

- 3rd place will receive 10 votes on a book of their choice. I will make "fan-covers" for books on your account IF a book has caught my eye. At the very least, your account has now gained my attention.

- 2nd place will receive 10 votes EACH on two books of their choice. I will also make fan-covers for books on your account IF a book has caught my eye. See 3rd place for more info.

- 1st place will receive all the above plus an additional cover and permanent follow if I haven't followed you already. I may be able to follow you again with another account if your account has caught my eye. 

Remember, PM to claim prizes. >~<

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Highest Rankings:

#10 in Name That Apprentice

#77 in apprentice

#173 in names

#179 in prizes

#712 in warrior

#887 in cat

#976 in warriorcat / warriorcats

Thank you for this opportunity! If you want more people to see your story, have a lot of tags and make sure to update at least a few times a week (in a consistent manner) to keep their attention. Rankings seem to be based on the tags you assign your story, not the title of your book.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment below if you have any questions. ^^