(2) Clovepaw >Closed<

"I never really made a name for myself

"I never really made a name for myself..."

Cunning. Agile. Wistful. Ambitious. Restless.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Clan: HollowClan (She'd be a part of either ThunderClan or ShadowClan in the canon series.)

Skills: Battle training, strategic planning, and tree-climbing.

Position: Warrior Apprentice

Fears: Loneliness, death, and the unknown.

She wasn't the best warrior in the clan, nor was she the most dedicated. She was one of the average side characters that would not have a story of her own. She had a good relationship with her clanmates but she would never stand out.

She tried to convince herself that she didn't want to.

But she did.

The only cats that understood her were the current medicine cat apprentice as well as her own sister, born in the same litter.

"Clovepaw," her sister had murmured, "sometimes it is best to not be remembered. The brave ones and the best ones in HollowClan...they aren't always remembered either. At least you are here with the comfort of a good home and a stable clan."

Clovepaw agreed with her sister and decided to leave it.

Her next comfort was Aspenpaw, the quiet but insightful medicine cat who patiently listened to her problems. His curiosity drew her in and his compassionate nature kept her in his web.

But she rarely saw them...keeping up with her apprentice duties were enough. 

But he still plagued her thoughts.

In her clans, the rule that medicine cats couldn't mate with anybody from their clans had been erased from their code moons ago.

But even still, she knew that if both of their paths were connected, it would only bring further hardship in the future.

But still, she dreamed...of waking up to his scent and staring at those glorious pale green eyes.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Good luck to everyone!

Remember, if you decide to change your username in the middle of the round, just post a comment about it with your original user! :)