Results for Minnowpaw

"Not everyone wants to play a large part, you know

"Not everyone wants to play a large part, you know."

"I'm content with my life. I'm content with just serving my clan."

"So, save all of that 'wisdom' for some cat else." 

Perceptive. Compassionate. Skilled. Wise. Conflicted. Defiant. Anxious. 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

"Are you going to become an elder so soon?" Spiderstar asked. The striped black-and-white tom was four moons younger than her and yet, he was tasked with so many responsibilities. She knew from conversing with StarClan that the future generations would have bigger tasks to handle. They would be in good paws though. She had made sure of it.

"My apprentice still hasn't received his full name yet. And I'll wait for several moons after that."

Spiderstar narrowed his eyes. "Why are you telling me this so early? Is there something important that's going to happen?"

"Why does everyone assume that?" she demanded.

"Probably because of the way you talk," muttered the leader. She glared at him and then intensified her gaze as his grin deepened.

"It's true though. You're so perceptive, observant, and wise that it'll be bad NOT to listen to you. Not to mention that connection with StarClan and how skillful you are. It's weird though...you seem to have a normal life. Better than some other medicine cats from the stories. And you know you'll be in a future tale too."

"My parents will be,"  Minnowstream corrected, "and not everyone wants to play a large part in this clan's fate, you know."

"But you will only postpone it," the leader warned.

She raised her eyes. "Since when did you become so wise?" And then, she shook her head and sighed. "I know I did. And that's selfish of me to leave that problem to the future. But...I'm pretty content with my life right now. I've done a good job of serving my clan, in my opinion. And I'm grateful that StarClan has allowed me for this mostly peaceful life."

"But...?"

"There's no 'buts', Spiderstar. I truly am grateful for this life. I have everything that I need...and everything that I want." She twined her tail over his.

After several heartbeats, Spiderstar spoke, "So...what do the stars say about me?"

"I haven't looked into them for a long time...but my eyes say that I'm looking at a very handsome, compassionate, and heroic cat."

"...this is going to be such a cliche again. An important medicine cat who's in love with the leader of her clan...but now it's okay because her great and powerful medicine cat-turned-leader who was in love with another famous she-cat altered the Warrior Code and--"

"Um, Spiderstar, what are you talking about?"

"Oh...nothing. I was just...talking out loud."

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Congratulations to...

1st placeJayleaf_SaveW 's Minnowstream 

> 20 points

2nd placeVarulven15 's Minnowcreek

> 15 points 

3rd placeWarriorCat09 's Minnowbranch

> 10 points

Honorable Mention(s) SilverStarCat 's Minnowripple 

> 7 points

Participants -

AftertheSharpEyedJay 's Minnowpool

Tiberus_the_Hawk 's Minnowwish

Swiftstar95 's Minnowwhisper

Tallshadow1221 's Minnowheart

DracoDragonGirl 's Minnowlake

Sunstruck_Pebbles 's Minnowswoop

ashfeather 's Minnowbrook

Flamespring 's Minnowfeather

-aceisforeverloved 's Minnowberry

Scars_a_savage 's Minnowstream

> 5 points

Everyone was so close, it was scary! I ended up switching a lot of people. Some of you guys down in the participants' section had at least 3rd place/honorable mention material! And those of you in the top three + honorable mentions had your spot all switched out at some point. :/

So basically, how the name sounds (does it flow well) as well as a good enough reasoning (doesn't have to be long) breaks the tie between the winner. Also, if you have a unique name and go with a different direction, you might be lucky enough to snatch yourself a spot! 

All of your names would have suited Minnowpaw. That's why everyone gets points! 

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Congratulations to everyone!

Thank you for your support~

I'm glad to see there are new participants this time!

^~^