(1) Results for Ryepaw

Entries

AftertheSharpEyedJay - Ryepath "because he likes to listen to the paths that the elders have walked".

ASDAilurophile - Ryefox "because he likes to eat and is good at fighting. And I'm pretty sure foxes don't have symbolic relationships with badgers or rats." 

Brokenshadow2004 - Ryestorm (tagged 3 others, no reasoning)

ashfeather- - Ryemouth because he "likes eating and (is) a taste tester".

----------------------------------------------------------------------

1st placeAftertheSharpEyedJay

Congrats, you win 10 points!

(These pts below don't contribute to those 5 points. This is just how I decide who wins and who doesn't. ^~^)

- +2 for uncommon suffix

- +2 for beautiful flow

- +3 for touching on an IMPORTANT like. 

(You could have added on that listening to those stories would have fueled his desire to become a great warrior! That would have given you more points!)

2nd place: ashfeather-

Congrats, you win 5 points! 

(These pts below don't contribute to those 5 points. This is just how I decide who wins and who doesn't. ^~^)

- +2 for uncommon suffix

- +3 for touching a part of his overall personality

Participants

ASDAilurophile 

Congrats, you received 3 points!*

+2 for uncommon suffix

+1 for an attempt to connect to his personality 

+1 for your statement on "symbolic relationships".

(If you clarified how foxes related to eating specifically, you would have earned more points! Since foxes are known for being sly/clever, you could have stated that it contributed to his skill of using tactics. While that would have been a stretch, it could have secured you 2nd place.) 

* Every returning contestant receives 2 extra points on their first round of a new division.

Brokenshadow2004

Congrats you received 4 points!*

+1 for regular but related suffix 

+1 for connecting to his personality

(If you included a reasoning behind it, you might have earned bonus points!)

* You earned THREE points due to tagging three people!

============================================

Still want to keep this game going! Make sure to vote and add the story to your reading list so you will be notified of further updates. The more peeps that participate, the bigger the rewards will be! :)