(3) Skypaw >Closed<

This time, things will be a bit different. I'll be giving you all of Skypaw's information in a different format. Instead of putting it all in stuff like "Personality" and "Description" I'll be giving you all your information in a different format. 

Edit #1: I have not even touched the words below. It's me from years ago when my writing skill lacked a ton. I won't claim that I've gotten much better but I have decent grammar at least. :/

"Hey, what are you doing here?" Skypaw narrowed her amber eyes, spotting a speckled gray tabby tom with a white underbelly and paws. 

The tom jumped back, looking startled for a moment, before dipping his head. "Scouting IvyClan's territory," he replied smoothing.

Skypaw narrowed her eyes. "Then why are you in my territory? This is CloudClan's territory. Who are you?"

"I'll tell you my name but in return, you need to tell me yours."

Skypaw rolled her eyes. "Alright, alright. You're wasting my time. I'm suppose to hunt! And I can report you! I smelled your scent from all the way over there," Skypaw nodded across the moorland.

"My name's Minnowpaw," said the gray tom.

"That doesn't sound like an IvyClan name," replied Skypaw smoothly.

Minnowpaw shuffled his paws uncomfortably. "Look, I won't even ask for your name. Just forget that ever happened. I'm sorry I told you."

"You shouldn't be. You don't want to answer to Cedarstar, do you?" Skypaw threatened him.

Although Minnowpaw seemed like the type of tom who would back down from threats, he squared his shoulders and stared at her. "Sure, why not?"

"I'll have you know I'm one of the better fighters in my clan," Skypaw replied.

"Have you ever been to the Gathering before?" Minnowpaw asked her.

Skypaw stopped. 

Minnowpaw smirked at her, "I have. Two times."

Skypaw glared at him, and then her fur flattened as he suddenly turned around quickly and vanished behind the few trees surrounding the edge of CloudClan territory. Her fur stood up. She quickly bent down to lick the ruffled tortoiseshell fur and glared at the distant. Minnowpaw was an intruder! And he had gotten away! He had shown her up as well!

As you can tell, this isn't really the best work. And it isn't finished as well. But what can you tell based on that selection? What warrior name would you give to this apprentice?

_________________________________________________

Skyriver by Dawncloud04

Skydancer by KandyKittys Skydancer, for the different colors of pelt, seeming to dance variously around her body. Her amber eyes reflect on the river that streams beside CloudClan, seeming to light up every single dark thing in the world. At Gatherings, every cat envies any cat who gets a chance to talk to her, for she has the kindest heart. Skydancer.

Skyspirit by A_Little_Kitty

Skyswirl by Falconwing77

Skyfire by @iiWhisperSky Skyfire- named after Firestar's loyal spirit and dedication to the clan, her loyalty is like a fire that never burns out

PLEASE DO NOT USE ANY NAMES FROM THE REAL WARRIORS, LIKE SKYWATCHER. I THINK SKYWATCHER IS A GREAT NAME BUT I'M PRETTY SURE THE ERINS ALREADY USED IT.