Chapter 7 Perthena

___Percy's  POV___

The hunters all crowed around my tents as I packed it up. They were all frowning.

"Don't go." Alex said. She was another girl I have saved during my stay. I frowned and shook my head. "I'm sorry girls. But I must go. Now that I have more time to attend my duties will be able to save more demigod and mortal children." I said softly as my tent shrink away into a small cube the side of a dice.

I picked it up and placed it into my pocket. Mar frowned as she looked at the girls sadly.

"I'll miss you all." She said wiping away her tears. Jake frowned and picked mar up and placing her in his hip. I smiled softly seeing both my adopted children interact so nicely.

"It's okay mar. I'm sure Percy will allow you to visit the hunters camp." He wiped away her tears with his thump before placing her on the ground.

I looked at Alpha. He stood beside me. His was a huge wolf that reached to my hip. I pet him softly on the head.

"Are you stay or going boy?" I asked softly. He howled and laid down beside me. I sighed as Artemis smile at me.

"It was good to have you in camp. Even for a male." She said kindly. I smiled at her. "Thank you for letting me stay. I promise to save many maidens. It is something Zoe would have wanted. To the hunt grow to the size it is now." Artemis beamed brightly on the mention of her old friend and lieutenant.

"Why yes. Zoe would of loved to see the growth of her home." Artemis looked at each girl that was here when Zoe was still alive.

"I all miss her dearly." She said in a soft whisper. I wasn't meant to hear. I pretended I didn't and smiled at her sadly.

"Forgive if I have brought it a sore topic." I said softly. She waved it off and plastered a fake smile on her face. "It's alright." She said. Mar went up to Artemis and hugged her legs.

"I'll miss you." She yelled. All the other hunters cooed at her cuteness and joined into a group hug. Alpha stood up and howled loudly. He ran around the hunters group hug and growled playfully. I chuckled softly. Beside me Jake stayed silent. I looked at him and frowned.

"What's wrong?"

Jake looked up at me with a frown. "I never have gotten a hug from my own family. They were cruelly taken from me." He muttered. I turned to fully face him. Jake was looking at the ground. I pulled him into a hug.

"I am your family Jake." I whispered softly to him. Jake stiffened up. But in seconds he hugged back.

"Thank you." He said softly. I smiled. "You don't need to thank me son." I said looking up at the sky. It was getting late. And we had to go soon.

"I'm sorry girls. But it's time we part our ways. I'll come visit. Soon. I promise." I said Jake took a step back but stayed by my side. Mar slowly walked over to me with Alpha by her side. The hunters all waved. Mar took hold of my left hand as Jake took my right hand.

"Put you're on hand on Alpha and both of you close your eyes." I told Mar and Jake. Mar did as I asked and placed her hand on Alphas head. And both shut their eyes. With one last smile at the hunter I flashed us away.

We appeared in camp half blood. Mar smiled at seeing Darkness.

"Lily" She yelled out rushing over to the unawake darkness. Mar jumped on Darkness back making her let out a shriek of surprise. And soon both girls where on the ground. Darkness groaned as she stood up. I chuckled and helped her up.

"Sup dad." She said smirking at me. I let out a small laugh. "Liliana meet your new brother Jake." I said. She rose a brow and looked behind me to see Jake helping Mar up.